• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jason VIII custom figure signup!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, putting this out there. Since I am doing Roy figures now, think it would be best to do both at the same time since they are similar to each other in a way.

Jason will come with a Cotswold stand, removable mask with leather straps, super weathered clothing... painted to look wet, and a weapon of some sort.. still working that out... The pants will be baggier than the prototype, to make him look bulkier. The body will be padded to look beefier as well. He will be on a Sideshow body too, to keep him size appropriate to the other non-Big Boy Jason figures. Kane was short anyway. :lol

Cost is $120 shipped. PM me with questions or to signup.

DSCN4551.jpg

DSCN4558.jpg

DSCN4559.jpg

DSCN4560.jpg

DSCN4561.jpg

<-- IN! I'll send the Paypal to the same addy as before!

Thanks very much! You're my new best friend! ;)

- J

You should bring this one along to Comic Con to show Sideshow, too. The headsculpt is pretty darn dead-on. The only thing I can think of that would make this figure better (although probably not economically feasible) would be to put sculped pieces on his arms where the shirt is ripped to make it look more "pouchy" and dead-ish.

- J

Thanks guys, and no problem EF... I will be sure to keep you on the tentative list.

J, this puppy is coming to the Sideshow booth too! Part of why I wanted to finish him. You and I thought of the very same thing with the arms... I am going to try something tonight or tomorrow to see if something can be done to give them that poofy, gross look. Maybe sculpey the arms and bake the body each time?

I'll test it and see what happens.

just waiting for a refund of an item that didn't arrive , should be about a week at the longest and if there still available to order I will be getting both Jasons from you ! :rock

Michael , Jason , leatherface and freddy sets complete finally !! :rock

Now we just need a jack torrence... :) :rock

You can count me in for one Josh, but not for awhile, I have spent a ^^^^ load lately.

Back