Medicom VCD Wicket Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puay

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I might as well start a new thread (I have previously posted these images on the original Wicket thread). Collected mine yesterday, disappointed that its a little too small for 1/6th scale.

My apologies for the quality of the images, I took them with my mobile phone.

Last edited:
attachment.php

I love the look on the Hasbro face, "I've been owned!"

How tall should Wicket be? I'd assume that Medi would at least make him in scale with Yoda, but I also would have thought he'd be much taller than Yoda.

Using R2-D2 since he has appeared with Yoda, Wicket, and Jawas here's some pics to show everyone that Yoda is in fact taller then Wicket but not by much. Even though Starwars.com says the actual height I tend to go off what was actually seen in the movie. Here's a link to the Yoda pic since the file was to large https://devan1.tripod.com/Pics/YodaR2.jpg , same thing with the Jawa pic https://www.gwiezdne-wojny.pl/grafika/2004/sie/snap003_jawa.jpg , and the Wicket pic is below. The height should go from tallest to shortest Jawa, Yoda, Wicket.

You can want it to be as accurate to what is on screen as possible, but you can bet the suits at LFL don't care. They usually go by what is "officially" listed. They also like idealized depictions of their characters (coughPFVadercough).

I don't really think it makes sense to use a screenshot of Yoda to show height, since Yoda was obviously a puppet and was being held up by Frank Oz, who was standing under the cut-off floor of the set. His height wasn't a constant.

I don't really think it makes sense to use a screenshot of Yoda to show height, since Yoda was obviously a puppet and was being held up by Frank Oz, who was standing under the cut-off floor of the set. His height wasn't a constant.

Well then if you want them more accurate I guess you won't be happy until you have Frank Oz with his hand up Yoda's ass. Is anyone on this board ever happy with a purchase? :rotfl

First of all, I didn't buy it and don't plan to. Secondly, I'm not quibbling about accuracy -- just the opposite. I just want it to look decent posed with other figures -- not like something from another toy line entirely.

Using R2-D2 since he has appeared with Yoda, Wicket, and Jawas here's some pics to show everyone that Yoda is in fact taller then Wicket but not by much. Even though Starwars.com says the actual height I tend to go off what was actually seen in the movie. Here's a link to the Yoda pic since the file was to large https://devan1.tripod.com/Pics/YodaR2.jpg , same thing with the Jawa pic https://www.gwiezdne-wojny.pl/grafika/2004/sie/snap003_jawa.jpg , and the Wicket pic is below. The height should go from tallest to shortest Jawa, Yoda, Wicket.

Well, according to SW database Wicket IS taller than Yoda:

Well, Yoda is supposed to be 0.66 meter (25 inhes) tall and according to SW database
Wicket should be about 0.8 meter (about 32 inches) so, yep, he's definitely too short

Don't forget to adjust your glasses when schooling someone on the accuracies of midget to hand puppet height discrepancies! :lecture :duff

Read my post again, I mention the info on Starwars.com. Don't school someone on schooling someone without reading first :rotfl

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I do feel the figure looks great on its own, just not ideal to be placed with the other 1/6 scale stuff for recreation of movie scenes.:wacky

Wicket just arrived, amazing figure and detail. I was a little skeptical, but after seeing a couple of pic I was sold. Now that it's here, I can tell you this figurine is amazing and I'm sure it will look great along the rest of my SS/Medi SW collection.

OK so while I wait for Han to arrive,
I decided to post a few Wicket pics.

I wasn't going to get this but after seeing the first pics, I ordered him with rewards points, so I paid only about $20.00 plus shipping.
Amazing detail, I've been adamant on getting Chewie with real fur, but after seeing this guy, I wouldn't mind sculpted hair. Bring it on Medi!!

Enjoy:

wicket1.jpg

wicket5.jpg

wicket2.jpg

wicket4.jpg

wicket3.jpg

OK so while I wait for Han to arrive,
I decided to post a few Wicket pics.

I wasn't going to get this but after seeing the first pics, I ordered him with rewards points, so I paid only about $20.00 plus shipping.
Amazing detail, I've been adamant on getting Chewie with real fur, but after seeing this guy, I wouldn't mind sculpted hair. Bring it on Medi!!

Enjoy:

wicket1.jpg

wicket5.jpg

wicket2.jpg

wicket4.jpg

wicket3.jpg

nice pix, thanks. though not a fan of these little guys but gotta say I am tempted. A good looking figure is a good looking figure. :D

Back