Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
New Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece:

ebabb9996c8b8eba628a144abc5a792d7ad06ae3.jpg

2597399260_179f12ee88_b.jpg

Its slowly creeping into these threads....let's discuss especially with those who had reservations about this one.

Last edited:
Ah. Edited. Let's continue the conversation anyway.

That is because all but the first pic are the Bandai 7" figure.

Bingo! Nothing wrong with this thread, though!

As for my thoughts on it, I doubt I will pick the 7" figure up, but I sure as hell will be getting the HT 1:6!

Yes, this is a must purchase as well. I just hope this and the Tumbler and Batpod are a little ways off so I can save up and afford them.

I have a feeling this and another 1/6 will be announced in July. HT is seeming to hold off on the announcements to shorten the time from order to release so it might hit before Christmas...

Yes, this is a must purchase as well. I just hope this and the Tumbler and Batpod are a little ways off so I can save up and afford them.

Ugh. I know what ya mean. I may only be able to afford the Batpod for the time being. Will have to wait on Tumbler :(

I am sure it is awesome! But we still need better images, that picture is terrible.

Ugh. I know what ya mean. I may only be able to afford the Batpod for the time being. Will have to wait on Tumbler :(

I might only be able to afford TDK suit for the time being. :eek: These are great, but they are also $$$$ so it is harder to collect more of them as opposed to Sideshow's (older :eek:) stuff.

I think Batman's new costume looks great!

And in terms of realism, the suit is much more manueverable for Bats. It's basically some elastic underlay with the armor plates on top. Batman can move easier with it and more naturally than the stiff rubber suit than before.

I haven't ordered the original costume, but have been thinking about it. I might go with this one instead.

I love the costume,looking forward to see the head sculpt,hope its not as bad as the over-dimentional Batman Begins version,ok sculpt,but way to big for the body.

I need to see more pics before I make a choice on the matter. The legs don't look that detailed but that could be because there wasn't much light in the photo.

I need to see more pics before I make a choice on the matter. The legs don't look that detailed but that could be because there wasn't much light in the photo.

Likewise. If it looks quite a bit superior to the Takara Batman Begins version, I may trade up. But that pic isn't quite good enough to base the decision on at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back