Brothers In Arms: Hells Highway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havok

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did a search and didn't see anything on this thread wise. I'll be pre-ordering this, and I'm hoping they come out with a collector's edition. I personally think it's going to be awesome, from what I've see so far. I love the new destructible cover, and the slo-mo cam when you get cool grenade kills and what not. And I just love the authenticity in the game, the amount of research the developers have done to get everything as accurate as possible. So what are your guys thoughts, I made this thread so it can be a general discussion on this game and the previous 2 games in the series if people want to talk about those in comparison with the new game. So discuss away everyone....

Agreed! I loved the first two, best WWII shooter franchise yet. I will definately get this!

I've got this coming as well. I love WW2 games but a lot of that has to do with being a history buff.

Yeah I have to agree on that Josh. I'm a history buff myself, especially when it comes to WWII. I love what Call Of Duty did for WWII, but like I said Brothers In Arms is just so authentic in it's presentation and how accurately represented the locations are. Can't wait for this one. :chew

yeah, loved the first one but didn't play the second.
can't wait to see what they can do with next-gen processing power.

360 for me.

I want to play this game so bad. The tech demo was great and I love that it plays in Holland and especially Eindhoven (my favorite city in the area from where I live).

Pretty cool that you live near Eindhoven Dunedain. I would love to visit the historical towns where fighting took place during WWII.

Pretty cool that you live near Eindhoven Dunedain. I would love to visit the historical towns where fighting took place during WWII.

yeah... thats one thing that i really appreciate from the creator's of BIA is that they actually took "field trips" to historical locations that took place in the games.

yeah... thats one thing that i really appreciate from the creator's of BIA is that they actually took "field trips" to historical locations that took place in the games.

Exactly, it gives their games that extra touch that other WWII games just don't have. I think every historical game that deals with such important moments should follow the same example.

Some time ago there was a in game picture of the Philips light house in downtown Eindhoven and the funny thing is I walk by it every time I'm in Eindhoven. The game just comes alive.
And my uncle actually lives not that far from where the paratroops dropped in Son en Breugel. Last weekend I actually driven over the bridge of Son. My grandparents live there.

I want to play this game and walk around in my grandparents/uncle back yard. :D

i hope they got the multiplayer ready to go on this game. i liked it a lot but the only problem is that it was a little unbalanced depending on where you started on the map.

Yeah I think the multiplayer needs the most work based on past iterations. Hopefully they can balance it out pretty well.

Back