Clone Wars Trailer 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although it's been out for about a week, I congratulate you on finding the clearest version yet...very shiny...

Did anyone notice:
1. Sidious in a white robe?
2. Dooku with Sith eyes?

Did anyone notice:
1. Sidious in a white robe?
2. Dooku with Sith eyes?

i did not... time to watch it again until i do.
~~~does anyone else want SS to make Dooku??? i'm seriously ready to start a protest at their front doors. they are giving us Aayla Secura as a convention exclusive, but haven't produced any version of one of the main characters?? i'd like him in PF, but would take a 1/6 at this point.

Who doesn't want Dooku?

We haven't had any Sith announcements this year..excpet for the Vader preview...but we all knew he was on his way anyway...

Dooku spanks Anakin and chops his arm off in episode 2
In episode 3 they meet again where Anakin says he's more powerful since the last time they met.

You get the feeling they didn't meet in between, but the trailer shows otherwise

Or is the this animated movie playing before episode 2? Or does George have a surprise fight for us in this one

Definitely not before episode 2, but in III Anakin says "Since the last time" which is intentionally vague meaning they could have a couple more duels during the CW run.

I saw this as a trailer before Hulk. The more I see of this the more excited I am for the release.

Definitely not before episode 2, but in III Anakin says "Since the last time" which is intentionally vague meaning they could have a couple more duels during the CW run.

There was a short lived duel in the Clone Wars video game, but Anakin got shot by Cydon Prax...

Is anyone else SICK of the prequel, CLONE WARS crap? We've had 2 WHOLE movies on the Clone Wars, 2 SERIES of (brilliant) cartoons, and now this movie? And then ANOTHER series? Enough already!

Sorry, had to rant.

Is anyone else SICK of the prequel, CLONE WARS crap? We've had 2 WHOLE movies on the Clone Wars, 2 SERIES of (brilliant) cartoons, and now this movie? And then ANOTHER series? Enough already!

Sorry, had to rant.[/QUOTE]

:lol:lol:lol Do you end every post with this.

Anyway, I am super excited to see this and even more so since I took my nephew to see Kung fu Panda and the trailer for this was attached and the expression on his face summed it all up for me, Star Wars is made for imaginative minds (so perfect to Kids, so why can't we look at these the same as them)

Sorry, had to rant.[/QUOTE]

:lol:lol:lol Do you end every post with this.

Anyway, I am super excited to see this and even more so since I took my nephew to see Kung fu Panda and the trailer for this was attached and the expression on his face summed it all up for me, Star Wars is made for imaginative minds (so perfect to Kids, so why can't we look at these the same as them)

Do you quote wrong on every post?

Sorry, had to rant. :whip:naughty

I can't wait to take my kids to see this. Whats even better is that my son will be 9, the same age I was when i saw ANH.

Back