WoW diorama pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC_Nerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if there are other pics floating around here, but whatever. Here ya go. Overall, I think it's a fantastic piece. The sculpt is some of the best I've seen, and the paint apps weren't too shabby either. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who's interested or sitting on the fence about it.

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

Hey thats pretty nice, i wonder if they'll be doing more?

I rememeber reading a while back that they had a at lest two more that they were working on at the time, and I read that quite a while ago. I really hope they get released, becuase I will probably buy them no matter what. I'm a fan of WoW, and these really appeal to me. I can't say that this one sold all too well though.:(

Yah i get yah, but it it is a pretty specific market i cant see too many people wanting to pay that kinda of money just because they like the game,
i have one coming and also think it would be a cool display piece,

Is there a WOW expert that can tell us exactly what each character is wearing and what weapons they are holding?

Is there a WOW expert that can tell us exactly what each character is wearing and what weapons they are holding?

I'd rather know how it is this chick can fight without her tits falling out.

I had one of these on order and canceled it a couple weeks ago, I was hoping it would sell like hotcakes then I was going to flip it to buy something from Sideshow that I actually wanted. I dont even think it has sold out yet.
And she sure does have a giant set of cans on her, looks a photo finish in a Zeppelin Race. :lol

They must have done some superior packaging on this piece because it looks so delicate.

I had one of these on order and canceled it a couple weeks ago, I was hoping it would sell like hotcakes then I was going to flip it to buy something from Sideshow that I actually wanted. I dont even think it has sold out yet.
And she sure does have a giant set of cans on her, looks a photo finish in a Zeppelin Race. :lol

They must have done some superior packaging on this piece because it looks so delicate.

That was my plan too, and I cancelled it just shortly before ship date. Great minds.

yeaa it looks real delicate. I hope my friend lets me take some pics of it.

this is an excellent piece. i helped a friend put his together last night. the paladin's book doesn't quite fit snugly but does come with two small chains to attach. it looks necessary with the odd way it fits on his side. also one BIG thing is the paint. the finished product looks nothing like the pictures sideshow has posted. a disappointment, as the colors aren't nearly as vibrant in person. he loves it though and that's most important.

Back