The orange box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Decided against renting alone in the dark on friday after reading recent reviews about it's awkward control system, so I'll be renting orange box

Anyone got this?.......I'd be up for some team fortress 2 multiplayer, looks a lot of fun

Decided against renting alone in the dark on friday after reading recent reviews about it's awkward control system, so I'll be renting orange box

Anyone got this?.......I'd be up for some team fortress 2 multiplayer, looks a lot of fun

yeah, i know ill does. i do too. believe Keith does as well.

but wasn't there already an Orange Box thread? you anti-necroposting, dodgy dude! :D

I loved this game - except for Portal - which made me super nauseous and I had to stop. Never did try Team Fortress. I ended up buying this for the PS3 before I got the 360 so no online play for me. :(

I loved this game - except for Portal - which made me super nauseous and I had to stop. Never did try Team Fortress. I ended up buying this for the PS3 before I got the 360 so no online play for me. :(

You should really give portal another go. Game's frakking amazing, and hilarious too. Stand back away from the TV, you eventually get used to the dizziness

You should really give portal another go. Game's frakking amazing, and hilarious too. Stand back away from the TV, you eventually get used to the dizziness

I agree it was funny as hell - wish I could have finished it. I'll give it another go....and sit way the hell back. :lol

Hated Orange Box. Hated!!!

Now if you could just by Portal alone... yes.

Ask Ill though, he worships this game and makes love to it every night.

BOO!!! Your brain is denying you from playing a GREAT game!! :(

though you loved the chocolate box?:rotfl
"That doesn't make any sense"

anchorman.jpg

Back