• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Both Elder Predators, Scar and Chopper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EndIessRAlN

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sell me your HT Predators

My wants:
Hot Toys: (Priority from top to bottom is highest to lowest)

Elder Predator From Predator 2
Scar Predator
Ancient Predator Sideshow
Ancient Predator Asia
Chopper Predator
Elder Predator From AVP

Have to trade:
Mcfarlane Spawn figures. Ask for it and I may have it.
Hot Toys: Predator 2 ver.1 MIB, Wolf Predator Ver.1 MIB

Please help. Thanks.

Last edited:
This guy is sorry!!!! Stay far AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k...lol

Glad to see you stepped into the REAL addiction!!! This guy is top notch! Dealt with several times on Spawn.com. Good luck man. I've got the two Elders, but they aren't going anywhere anytime soon!

So if I wait long enough you will eventually part way with themand ship them to me for a really decent price in say 15 years or maybe 20? Hahaha.

So if I wait long enough you will eventually part way with themand ship them to me for a really decent price in say 15 years or maybe 20? Hahaha.

With the way things are going financially for me, I may have to part with them VERY soon!!!:(:(:(

Dude you couldn't PM me that? Now everyone sees this post. I'll take everything! Give me a bundle discount. First dibs on EVERYTHING you got. Hee hee. No seriously. I'm gonna binge like I did when I bought spawn and Mcfarlane preds.

With the way things are going financially for me, I may have to part with them VERY soon!!!:(:(:(

Dude you couldn't PM me that? Now everyone sees this post. I'll take everything! Give me a bundle discount. First dibs on EVERYTHING you got. Hee hee. No seriously. I'm gonna binge like I did when I bought spawn and Mcfarlane preds.

Yeah the wife has been out of work since April. We've barely been making it on my income. The only thing thats kept my hobby going is me being able to sell other collectibles like my McFarlane collection, sports cards, etc. I've used my CC a few times, but not much! I just found out I have a $500 deductible for outpatient surgery on my insurance and my daughter is scheduled to have tubes put in her ears on Friday. I don't have $500 to pay so I'm not sure what we are going to do right now. I have credit cards but I really don't like using them. I just paid all but one off. I figure I have $2000 worth of Sideshow/Hot Toys figures but I REALLLLLY don't want to part with them. I guess I could always start over:( I may be in touch:(

Ouch. Dude using credit cards aren't bad. You can always pay them off little by little. You don't really have much credit debt do you? I always have about 2 grand on my cards at a certain time. Mostly due to collectibles. But if you don't want to part with them then don't. You might regret it later on. Starting over later will cost you more money. Rather pay them charges on them cards.

Back