The Great Gear of War Poll #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Out of the included players, who do you like chainsawing the most?

• Total voters

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Out of the included players, who do you like killing the most?

(only allowed 10 options in poll, so left out me & a few others)

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Killing is one thing but chainsawing is another. Since you usually are waiting for someone to be mixed with another and then run up and chainsaw I would say you. I love to chainsaw you Karma and give you that ^^^^ right back. :lol Since it is not an option to vote for you I will default to Lonnie. I love standing behind him for a second while he is clueless and then shoot his head off. :lecture :lol:lol:lol

I like killing Loki the most cause he's my boy :D

Why is this on the Marvel side? :lol

I just noticed Kain wasn't an option. I like getting him with the chainsaw as well. Basically it goes like this. I like killing anyone with their preferred weapon. I like to Boomshot ill, snipe Kit, Torque Loki, Grenade Havyck, Chainsaw Karma or Kain, and the list goes on.

I just noticed Kain wasn't an option. I like getting him with the chainsaw as well. Basically it goes like this. I like killing anyone with their preferred weapon. I like to Boomshot ill, snipe Kit, Torque Loki, Grenade Havyck, Chainsaw Karma or Kain, and the list goes on.

Yeah, and Shottie you. I agree with this :lol

Back