Anybody need cheap Medi Fetts???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assuming Sideshow's listing of the item's weight is correct (1.81kg) the EMS shipping chart seems to indicate that it would be around $35 shipping, which is not cheap. Still, that's around $115 shipped, which is cheaper than you can normally get these for. I went ahead and ordered a Jango Fett, since I've been wanting one for quite a while but never got around to getting one. (I already have a Medicom Boba Fett that I'm pretty happy with.)

Several sites list Jango's shipping weight at 1.3 kg, so that should cost under 3000 yen to ship. Therefore I gave this a shot. I'll let you guys know the damage.

Thanks Mista Cummins!

very cool!!! you won't regret getting the Jango!!! i need Boba, but will have to hold out for now. i've got too many things coming soon and i really need to start slowing down on purchases.

No problem guys, and based on my past purchases of Medicom figures, the shipping will be around $25 or a little more (unless it has gone up due to oil prices).

That was weird, I tried 3 Master Cards and it wouldnt accept none of them.

I tried my Visa card and it went through first time, that was really strange, maybe they dont like MC from the UK?

So you used a Debit card with them cummins, I'm always a bit weary of using a debit cards over the net, I take it they are 100% ok then?

And thank you for the tip just bagged a Boba Fett.

...So you used a Debit card with them cummins, I'm always a bit weary of using a debit cards over the net, I take it they are 100% ok then?

And thank you for the tip just bagged a Boba Fett.

I trust Hobby Search and Hobby Link Japan 100%! I have ordered a lot from both and never had an issue; they ship fast, package well, and have pretty good customer service! I highly recommend them for your Japanese purchases when you can't find it in the US or Europe.

Glad to see a lot of Freaks got a Fett!! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks Mate,always good to have a recommendation!

I will keep an eye on these guys, never heard of them before.

Back