• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Iron Man comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Statue and art box are mint and the original brown shipper is included. Looking to trade for an exclusive wolverine vs. sabretooth diorama plus cash, a clean T-800 1:1 bust, TX 1:1 bust or sell it outright.

OFFERS

Last edited:
I take it you missed that artist proof from tonight. It went for $610-630 or somewhere around there.

Will you still have an IM after this?

i was watching that AP... the seller told me it was a regular and that there weren't any exclusive APs, but he had exclusive pics on the auction so i held off.

i'm really having a tough time deciding what to do on this one. i only have this iron man, but that dio is a must have. i guess i'll decide if/when someone bites.

i was watching that AP... the seller told me it was a regular and that there weren't any exclusive APs, but he had exclusive pics on the auction so i held off.

i'm really having a tough time deciding what to do on this one. i only have this iron man, but that dio is a must have. i guess i'll decide if/when someone bites.

I have one of these, and it's the regular version. Unlike the Wolverine comiquette, I don't think the exclusive is a must on this diorama. I really am happier with the regular version, because I would be worried about the head falling off easily since it's a smaller scale and less weight to keep it down if bumped, etc., but that's just me.

I paid 450 for mine about 6 months ago. I think the AP from tonight was a reasonable price, I don't see this going below 500 again.

I also would keep the IM over this dio anyday.

I've been searching this piece for a long time....although everyone seems to have a different idea of what is "reasonable".....what ballpark are we talking about here?

The head of the exclusive dio's won't fall under normal circumstances as its not hold by magnet. I know there are at least 2 AP exclusive of the dio out there nevertheless and 2 regular APs. I think the APs do not have paint & seams problems though.

I am, but I wish I had $900 to spare. I had to borrow money this month to pay the mortgage. :(

Damn economy slump...

i busted out this and my SIM last night and there's no way i'm selling these two...

AUCTION CANCELLED

yessir, but now that it's no longer 'undisplayed' i kinda have to keep it :lol

anyways, these two look too damn good to sell.

Back