DCD Watchmen - The Comedian 13" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They know it's Watchmen and people (myself included) have been waiting a long time for these figures so they are going to charge what hot toys charges. I would like to see what the original figures - the ones based on the comic - that were supposed to come out a few years back look like.

It looks pretty good for a DCD figure. I wonder how DCD did the pants and tank top, they look sculpted.
But not a figure I plan on getting, especially at $125.

$125?!?!? HT's version (if they get the license) would only be slightly higher.....I'll just wait there.

They know it's Watchmen and people (myself included) have been waiting a long time for these figures so they are going to charge what hot toys charges. I would like to see what the original figures - the ones based on the comic - that were supposed to come out a few years back look like.

Here are the original DCD prototypes.

I dont think i'm gonna buy them, but the comedian is definitely my favorite Watchmen character.

hopefully this price drops on the secondary market, then i will look to purchase. dcd needs to step up a few facets of their 13' production before they can get these prices imo.

Those aren't the prototypes for the 13" figures which is what this thread is talking about though. Those are just the DC Direct action figures. :confused:

Shatterer wanted to see the prototypes of the original DCD Watchmen figures that were supposed to come out years ago and never got released. That's what those pics are.

Back