New Xbox360 personal avatars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Microsoft will announce the new avatars for the 360 this E3, you can buy clothes and stuff for your avatars...but can it be possible to make it so we can buy clothes and objects for our avatar with our achievement points??

i'm glad that MS is trying to keep up with the competition, but these special online features are really boring IMO. seriously, PS3 has HOME which i could give two poops about and i don't even have Mii built on my Wii...i think my GF made one for me... and she named it "Titties"

i'm glad that MS is trying to keep up with the competition, but these special online features are really boring IMO. seriously, PS3 has HOME which i could give two poops about and i don't even have Mii built on my Wii...i think my GF made one for me... and she named it "Titties"

I think MS will be unveiling a motion controller as well @ E3

I think MS will be unveiling a motion controller as well @ E3

Where they going to put that. the controller is big enough and it runs out fast already with the rechargable bat back. Most of the time it looks like my wireless controller is a wired one because it is always dying.

Where they going to put that. the controller is big enough and it runs out fast already with the rechargable bat back. Most of the time it looks like my wireless controller is a wired one because it is always dying.

Really? My controller (with rechargeable battery packs) lasts a long time before needing to be recharged. You may just need new packs.

Back