Metal Gear Online Account Names

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kain4521

You know that one too/Mod
Reaction score
I figure we need a thread where people can list their online names for MGO. I found a search option so we should be able to add each other that way.

MGO Freak Names

Kain4521- kain4521
Darth Loki- darthloki
Bagelsncheesey- bagels
The ill Jedi- The ill Jedi
Rabidwolverine21- rabidwolverine
Hairlesswookiee- ezcompane
The Josh- The Josh023
Vader AL- Vader AL
Badmoon- Badmoon
Jedistarkiller- kevlar antelope

Last edited:
I figure we need a thread where people can list their online names for MGO. I found a search option so we should be able to add each other that way.

MGO Freak Names

Kain4521

Aren't the names the same as your PS3 names? :confused:

MGO Freak Names

Kain4521- Kain4521
Darth Loki- darthloki

some original names there...how'd you guys think them up:rolleyes::lol

:lol We like to keep things simple. When are you going to add your name to the list I know you said something about getting a PS3?

was gonna but at the moment I'd have to sell stuff to get it & there's nothing I'd want to sell out my collection for a ps3

Why make it more confusing?

Account Name: The ill Jedi

Oh yeah I had a blast playing last night with Ill and Bagels.
Hell yeah man, it was a lot of fun! I agree that MGO is like COD4 but better, this game has all of the elements of an FPS and TPS, along with the cover system and sneaking, it's awesome. Not to The Man Catapult, that ^^^^ is crazy! maps are great too, lot's of places to have battles.

some original names there...how'd you guys think them up:rolleyes::lol
Says the ^^^^^ who won't join up. :D

great idea guys!!! mine is my PSN name too: ezcompane. and yes i think it is dumb to create another login name and password for MGO AND Konami. i know they are free but what a pain in the rear.

Back