Are you a SS Freak if ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi:

New member, collect all sorts of superhero and heroine statues (and villians).

Got stuck on collecting SS 1/4 size Premium format, and Maquettes.

I am starting to love SS stuff so much that I am starting to collect things I normally would not have just because it has the SS name on it ... does that make me a freak, wierd, or just normal once you appreciate SS quality stuff and the fact they don't make 2500 of each item.

And yesterday, I just started collecting the SS busts, .... yish!

I think you're a freak. Sorry.

Welcome to the forum. I too am fairly new so hi fellow newbie.

Yeah, I'm the same way, I saw the Captain America PF and now I would like to have one, even though I never followed the character at all. It's hard to deny SS's quality. Anyway, welcome to the forums, and enjoy yourself among the Freaks!!

Welcome to the freakshow young grasshopper!

Yes i have the same sickness i started collecting about a year ago. i started with palisades alien statues, gentle giant SW, and neca's motu busts. Everything changed the first time i bought a LOTR bust from sideshow. i compared it to my other statues and it was clear and vodka that, SIDESHOW FREAKING KICKS FAT ASS! From that point on pretty much everything else i have bought is sideshow. Now all i'm waiting for is that the sideshow gods bless us with a ringwrath PF.........:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

welcome!!! you know you're a sideshow freak if......

you eat macaroni and cheese for a week straight, because you spent your check on the latest marvel pf.

you're on a first name basis with the girls at sideshow's customer service department.

you get your relatives or friends sideshow products for their birthdays, holidays and christmas.

you camp out at the sideshow website pressing F5 on thursday nights, waiting for the newest newsletter to be published.

you order EVERYTHING now and decide what to cancel when you get your warehouse arrival e-mail.

...feel free to add your own guys and gals. :lol

You are a Freak if you sell something, immediately regret it, and start searching for a new one to buy...Welcome!! :D

Back