Friday the 13th pt5 ROY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPAZ

Freakalicious
Reaction score
finished and finally got a few pics
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

I LOVE it man... Looks like you used... a Jason X figure as the base? Really turned out great, especially the mask, spot on. I'm almost done with my VIII sculpt, so I will be posting pics of that very soon. :rock

I LOVE it man... Looks like you used... a Jason X figure as the base? Really turned out great, especially the mask, spot on. I'm almost done with my VIII sculpt, so I will be posting pics of that very soon. :rock

thanks man
yeah JX is right
going the change the head once I get one better
I still want one of yours
cant wait to see that VIII

i like how you got blue on the bottom of the mask too just like the movie

thanks guys

yeah I'm kinda like a Detail freak lol

the pics are really crappy
the blue is more lighter

thanks guys

yeah I'm kinda like a Detail freak lol

the pics are really crappy
the blue is more lighter

I'm glad you did it! I don't have Friday V on DVD yet, the box set is coming this week finally... None of the shots I had to work with had that mark, but now I updated my own mask. :rock

get the Crystal Lake Memories book
great ref pics in there from all the films

I have that book, it is a fantastic reference for sure. I used a lot of that to make my Roy. Just didn't see that mark on the clear shot of Roy, so I totally forgot. :lol

But that book helped a lot for this project and for the rest of the Jason figs I have messed with.

I have that book, it is a fantastic reference for sure. I used a lot of that to make my Roy. Just didn't see that mark on the clear shot of Roy, so I totally forgot. :lol

But that book helped a lot for this project and for the rest of the Jason figs I have messed with.

now that I think of it that mark is not on that mask in the book

but yeah I use it for everything

Hey, this is a bit off topic, but I can't find it anywhere! What is the little sound that resembles "Ch-ch-ch-ch...ha-ha-ha-ha" in the background of ALL of the Friday the 13th films? I know that the first part is KILL but I can't figure out that 2nd word!

Thanks,
CJK

some say is Kill Kill Kill Ma Ma Ma
but I dont think so
it sounds like it sounds
its just part of the music score

Hey, this is a bit off topic, but I can't find it anywhere! What is the little sound that resembles "Ch-ch-ch-ch...ha-ha-ha-ha" in the background of ALL of the Friday the 13th films? I know that the first part is KILL but I can't figure out that 2nd word!

Thanks,
CJK

well i herd that its kill kill kill chop chop chop but i think its only sounds that you hear just that just ch ch ch ca ca ca thats it nothing more

Back