• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fundage for SDCC sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I was surprised no one caught my SDCC donation joke a week ago or commented on it... I was expecting some ribbing that never came.. :lol

So I took that away and came up with a much better idea of funding my Comic Con trip. A way to work up the necessary spending money so I won't be rattling a cup the entire weekend. A SALE. Yes, so soon after my last sale.. I know.. But I need money. lol

So here goes...

Sideshow Palpatine: complete with all he came with. Including the exclusive statue. I'll even include the box if you want it. But it is only Chancellor Palpatine, not Sidious. I'll sell him for $55 shipped. If you want him repainted, I will do it at a slight discount, an extra $30.

2276848197_40ec31b253.jpg

Also for sale, my Triad Neo. I got it for $105 shipped from Triad, it's a fantastic figure. I will include the original box. SOLD

DSCN4380.jpg

Another figure for sale is my SSC Drusilla repaint and rework. Her coat has been trimmed to better reflect the costume from the show and she has been given one of my best repaints to show her ferocity and sexiness all in one shot. It's one of my favorite items and something I was sad to part with as well. I paid quite a bit for her, but am asking $90 shipped for her. She comes with everything she had when I got her, just no box. SOLD

DSCN3405.jpg

I also want to offer my Jason Mask making services, I will do any style from 3-7. They will be accurate and have leather straps, most of all they will be made from solid Resin and not cheap plastic... making them much better representations of the film masks. I will do any mask for $35 shipped.

DSCN4497.jpg

Last edited:
youre selling too much awesome stuff all at once! my paycheck cant keep up :lol

Good luck Josh. I don't want to be buying you beers the whole weekend :D

I might just be in the market for a part 7 I will let you know and good luck with your sales maybe one day we can all kick back and have a beer during comic con.

I might just be in the market for a part 7 I will let you know and good luck with your sales maybe one day we can all kick back and have a beer during comic con.

Or maybe you douchebags can make it to an East Coast party :emperor

:lol Thanks guys! And Loki, that is EXACTLY what this sale is about. I don't want everyone having to buy me hotdogs and beers the whole time. I'd feel like such a damn mooch. Especially from the Brotherhood... you guys already got me a LIVE subscription. :D

:lol Thanks guys! And Loki, that is EXACTLY what this sale is about. I don't want everyone having to buy me hotdogs and beers the whole time. I'd feel like such a damn mooch. Especially from the Brotherhood... you guys already got me a LIVE subscription. :D

Feel free to use it :monkey3 :D

All PM's replied! And Dru is pending!!

And Loki... I am going to try to be on a bit more with the gaming... at least now I am not busy all weekend like I was there for a while. :rock

Thanks Josh, that is exactly what I am worried about. I don't want to be broke there, I'd like to at least have a few hundred dollars as cushion. I might even sell more stuff if it gets closer and I am still not where I want to be.

Back