Long time lurker, now de-lurking...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

After lurking here for months, I've finally decided to register.

G'day vader, welcome to the forum.

Don't leave us hanging, how about some info? :D

What do you collect, I gather that from your name it could be Star Wars related :lol

Where are you from also?

enjoy the forum

Thanks for the welcome, zedex9r.

Actually, I don't collect Star Wars (shame on me for choosing this handle :)).

I'm mostly into action figures of the 6-inch, super-hero variety. But I also have a small collection of 1/6 scale figures. I usually poke my nose in here for the latest buzz on 1/6 stuff. Right now, I am eagerly anticipating the release of Hot Toys' TDK figures as well as their humongous Batmobile/Tumbler.

Thanks for the welcome, zedex9r.

Actually, I don't collect Star Wars (shame on me for choosing this handle :)).

I'm mostly into action figures of the 6-inch, super-hero variety. But I also have a small collection of 1/6 scale figures. I usually poke my nose in here for the latest buzz on 1/6 stuff. Right now, I am eagerly anticipating the release of Hot Toys' TDK figures as well as their humongous Batmobile/Tumbler.

LOL :)

I saw vader and assumed. Sorry about that :D

Definitely have to agree with about the anticipation of the upcoming Hot Toys Batman items. They have raised the bar up another notch. I would have been happy with just the Batpod, but a 1/6 scale Tumbler is beyond expectations.

Make sure to post some pictures of your collection :rock

welcome aboard the good ship freakshow. have fun, watch your step & keep all animals on a leash. :D

Once you de-lurk, there is NO de-lurking back....
doritos.gif

Back