Movies that were awesome that you might not of heard of .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figured we needed a thread for horrors that maybe arn't too well known or are getting quite old and are worth a watch. If you know of any please post them up so others can get the chance to see em. Post up an image too if there really rare or old so we know what were looking for. :D
My mentions for now , and I'm tired at the mintue , will be :

trilogy of terror
TrilogyOfTerror1.jpg

session 9
B00006AUIG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

don't be afraid of the dark
200px-Don't_Be_Afraid_of_the_Dark_VHS.jpg

steven kings cats eye ( not really rare nor old but alot of people have never seen it ).
4ys4ux2.jpg

more to come from me as soon as I remember . :D
Any more will be added to the list at the top. :cool:

Have you ever seen Begotten? The movie is a total mind ^^^^. Like nothing I have ever seen. Its by E. Elias Merhige, if you ever get a chance watch it, believe me, you have never seen anything like it.

Bizarre, unsettling, grotesque.....just some of the words that come to mind when I think of it.

begotten.jpeg

And if there is anyone here who owns a dvd copy and is willing to burn me one I will be forever gratefull! I dont want to pay what this is going for these days. It is pretty rare and sells for a lot.

sounds awesome , I'm gonna have to see this.
If you like this kind of stuff watch this ten minute movie , its so ^^^^ed up and weird.
It starts a little slow but honestly watch it , the guy apparently made it for fun and he speaks on the comments !!. It looks like an ( older ) professional movie.
Demons and stuff !.

Part 1 .
https://youtube.com/watch?v=9PrgbBX57mw

Part 2 .
https://youtube.com/watch?v=1jRMbVJcUdI

And if there is anyone here who owns a dvd copy and is willing to burn me one I will be forever gratefull! I dont want to pay what this is going for these days. It is pretty rare and sells for a lot.

I will pick it up if I see it at a decent price and burn a copy off for ya.
What does it go for on average ?. :monkey3

well consider yourself never getting a copy from me then. :lol

Is this the movie ?. Not watched any of this yet by the way .
It says part 2 and theres no part one , the movie must only be on for like 20 minutes right ?

seems strange , don't know if I could sit through it for 80 mins ! yikes.
Hmmmm , not sure though. Where did you first see it ?

If you make it through the whole thing, tell me what you think. I dont know anyone else who has watched it beside my wife. I would like to hear someone else opinion.

If you havent already, dont read anything about the film before you watch it. Going in not knowing what you are seeing and trying to interpret what you see for yourself is best, IMO.

"WITHOUT WARNING"/ aka "IT CAME WITHOUT WARNING"

1980: Jack Palance, Martin Landau, Tarah Nutter, David Caruso, Cameron Mitchell, and Kevin Peter Hall. This film was a tight budget horror/science fiction picture. Well received and "urban legend" about it being that 20th century Fox bought the film and shelved it. Then 7 years later came out with "Predator" as the films are remarkable similar in the "hunter from space" elements of the story. the film rocks.:banana

My favorite movie of all time is an amazing french movie not well known to north americans...its like an Ultra violent comic book , ugly and sexy at the same time...you wouldnt see a film like that from the states.Check the casting...:rock

Doberman

88a839f2f6f1427879fc33ee4acf4f66.jpg

Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things. Its so good it has an episode of Supernatural named after it!

51XF9ZFWVML._SS500_.jpg

Back