SS Anakin vs Obi Wan @ BBTS 4 $149

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine for $170 shipped so I don't feel too bad.

This really is an awesome piece. By far my favorite in this line.

Broke down and ordered one, couldn't pass on it for that price after waiting for a few days.

I'm really kicking myself for not picking this up for $150. It's still around and I'm still temped but, the likenesses of Anakin and Obi-Wan are keeping me from dropping the $$$. My question is, how close is the likenesses in person, I know it's hard too tell from the pics, because these things always look better in person.

So on a scale of 1-10, how good is the likenesses?

I don't own it. But, it was very well received. There's some threads w/pictures of it....do a search. I'm too lazy right now...

:sick

I've been doing that. It's hard to tell. I have the Duel of the Fates and the likenesses are MUCH better in person than any of the pics I've seen.

I'm really kicking myself for not picking this up for $150. It's still around and I'm still temped but, the likenesses of Anakin and Obi-Wan are keeping me from dropping the $$$. My question is, how close is the likenesses in person, I know it's hard too tell from the pics, because these things always look better in person.

So on a scale of 1-10, how good is the likenesses?

A solid 8-9 on both. I think it's the best Ep. 3 Anakin sculpt yet. This is one of my favorite pieces and by far my favorite in this line thus far. For the price, you should jump.

I keep checking BBTS in the hope someone canceled and they'll get just one more in stock. No luck yet. It seems like it's really starting to disappear. A few places still have it stock. I'm trying to get some opinions of others that own, or have seen it in person. I guess, to by myself a little more time, to either help convince me to buy or wait for the next diorama.

Back