Thanks Sideshow for the screwup....Jason Part VII Related

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magman3

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks Sideshow for the screwup....Jason Part VII Exclusive Has Arrived...NOW W/PICS!

Well, last week Sideshow offered up a second chance to purchase the Jason Part VII figure. It sold out very quickly but I was able to get my order in. A few days past and it still showed that my order was processing. I called and there was an issue with the name on my credit card being different from on my account with Sideshow (I go by my middle name, not my first...all my credit cards have my first name on them). I got that taken care of and Jennifer said my figure would be shipping in the next day or so. Well, fast forward to yesterday, my order still shows that item is in process of shipping. I call and talk to Cathy. She told me the figure was not in stock, they had none left available. I told her it was no big deal but she insisted they would take care of me. Low and behold, I get a phone call back from her today. I'll be getting my EXCLUSIVE Jason VII next week!!!! This is my first order with Sideshow and I couldn't be happier with the customer service! They went above and beyond to take care of me. Now I just need to figure out do I want to flip the figure or not...lol. I had bought with intentions to display as I do with all my figures, but I think the secondary market is good on this guy. I better not get stingy. Sorry for the long read. I'll get some pics next week after I receive.

Brandon

Last edited:
Congrats! Sideshow is a great company for sure.

However, I think you should keep the figure for yourself since they were nice enough to help you out. It's kind of like a gift in a way. :)

DUDE ITS NOT LIKE YOUR GONNA HAVE 500$ FOR THAT FIGURE.KEEP IT, ITS AN AWESOME FIGURE.SIDESHOW :rock

Keep him!

SS do have great service. Few years back when got part VI Jason. They sent me the regular by mistake. By the time I got him, he was already sold out. Well it happened they had a spare of the exclusive and sent me that. Was very happy since the severed arm is the best of the exclusive items.

Aww man...EXCLUSIVE PT VII...

:drool:drool:drool...

If you don't want the exclusive, I'll trade you my regular Pt VII...

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Yeah I'm keeping him. I only sell if I'm looking to upgrade...in most cases. Since this is the upgrade, I'll keep. I really wanted one to display but since its the exclusive, he'll probably stay sealed. I'll hunt down a regular version to display.

boom you lucky basterd i wanted that damn exclusive and only got the regular good get though makes me wonder on how much other exclusives they have hidden

I had no idea the exclusive Part VII was so desired. What is the exclusive item?

The exclusive item is a mini tree trimmer. I don't think its extremely desired, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, it's actually a great item... and the sole reason that the Ex is so desired. You could make one rather easily though, if push came to shove and you had to have one.

Still it's a cool item.

just the weapon you want to post him with thats all i can think of better than having all your jasons holding machedies

PredAlien006.jpg

Scored a $40 gift card as well! I'm not sure where I'm gonna set him up yet so I don't have any out of box shots. Sorry:(

Be very delicate with the straps on his mask ,they are really cheap.

I finally got around to getting this guy opened and displayed. He is probably one of the best figures in my collection!

NewCameraTest001.jpg

Back