• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel PF Wolvie & Thing Exc's, yoda dooku faux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

praxitas

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wolverine Comiquette Exclusive -- Mint -- Has been displayed -- $625.00 shipped - can take pics tonight if needed. SOLD

Thing Exclusive - Would like to get $300 for him plus exact shipping to your zip. There is an approx 1/4" X 1/4" (hence small) paint rub on the bottom of the closed mouth face. The fortunate thing is you cannot tell this when its slid into the body. I didn't even notice until I packed him back up.

Yoda Dooku Faux Bronze - $350.00 shipped

Sideshow weta Shelob statue $50.00 plus shipping

Proib droids from Maul 12" - $7.00 plus shipping

I may add to the list when I go through my boxes and remember what I have...

Offers are welcomed - but will be denied :lol

jk

Last edited:
Man, that Thing Exc. sounds tempting. Plus we live close enough that pick-up could also be an option. Hmm......what to do?

get it man. You know these Marvel PFs have a tendency to spike up in value rapidly so now may be your best time at acquiring one at a good price.

I know dude. My stimulus check should be here by the 20th and until then, I'll be strapped for cash without resorting to credit card. The hobbits and Davy plus some other expenses really drained me for the next two weeks. :lol

Man, that Thing Exc. sounds tempting. Plus we live close enough that pick-up could also be an option. Hmm......what to do?

If you want me to hold off until you get your check I can do that. Its only another week... PM me if your interested and i'm sure we can swing something

When I wake up in the morning I would like a PM from someone wanting to buy something.

Thank you
:cool:

Back