NCAA Football 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kain4521

You know that one too/Mod
Reaction score
I know most people get Madden but I have a bad habit of getting both. It looks like they have a 16 player online dynasty mode that might be fun for the football freaks to play.

I used to pick up NCAA, but I'd play it for a month until Madden came out and then never touch it again and I could not justify the $60 for a game I'd play so little. It was usually a good game though.

I used to pick up NCAA, but I'd play it for a month until Madden came out and then never touch it again and I could not justify the $60 for a game I'd play so little. It was usually a good game though.

I see your point and I think they should release it earlier. I am a dynasty junkie and having the real roster names is a must for me when I do the Madden dynasty.

I've only gotten it once. I liked it though but I did quit playing it soon after Madden came out.

If I got it again I'd have to be the MU Tigers. :)

I'll rent this, and buy Madden. I usually buy both, but I agree with Kit... this usually takes the backburner once Madden comes out (which is weird, because i'm a huge college football fan).

Plus, the amount of games coming out, I won't have time for 2 football games.

Too many games coming out later this year to justify $60 on a game I'll play for less than a month.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

This is why I'm still pissed at myself for buying GTA4, I think I'm going to trade it in.

I think every gamer has bought games and regretted it later. My most recent one was Unreal Tournament 3 I never finished it and online play was a joke.

Yup, been there done that with many a game. I need to finish GTA 4 and Iron Man both.

I think every gamer has bought games and regretted it later. My most recent one was Unreal Tournament 3 I never finished it and online play was a joke.

Ugh!! I still kick myself for ever buying that game. At least I got $30 for it when I traded it in.

I'll definitely pass on it when it comes out for 360 also. Just found that it sucked.

Oh man I have so many games I need to finish. Gta4, RE4, Mario Galaxy, Zelda, RSV2, C&C 3, and Resistence.

I have unreal coming for the 360. Looks like it should be fun. What was so bad about it.

When I get home I'll list all the PO games I have right now. :lol

Oh man I have so many games I need to finish. Gta4, RE4, Mario Galaxy, Zelda, RSV2, C&C 3, and Resistence.

Still have to finish Mario Galaxy and Zelda also :(

I have unreal coming for the 360. Looks like it should be fun. What was so bad about it.

In my opinion...

1. The graphics were very weak.
2. Too fast of a first person shooter. You "hover" more than walk, if that makes sense (for the speed you're going).
3. Didn't like the weapons. Too "plasma" and electrical for me. The chaingun and missle gun were the only decent ones.
4. Communication for PS3 was ^^^^ed up. Never worked (360 won't have this problem though)
5. Grew VERY boring VERY fast.

Kain would probably list the same reasons as me, but i'll leave that to him.

Single player is horrible you more or less play a bunch of deathmatches against the CPU in differant locations and their is no storyline at all. Bagels said about everything I would say.

Still have to finish Mario Galaxy and Zelda also :(

In my opinion...

1. The graphics were very weak.
2. Too fast of a first person shooter. You "hover" more than walk, if that makes sense (for the speed you're going).
3. Didn't like the weapons. Too "plasma" and electrical for me. The chaingun and missle gun were the only decent ones.
4. Communication for PS3 was ^^^^ed up. Never worked (360 won't have this problem though)
5. Grew VERY boring VERY fast.

Kain would probably list the same reasons as me, but i'll leave that to him.

Interesting. I may have to read some of the reviews for it to decide if I want to keep it.

So basically its like Mortal Kombat?

Hmm... no. Nothing like it. I loved the Mortal Kombat games.

My advise... RENT IT.

If you like it, then buy it. But honestly, it's really not worth the price. I'll put it to you this way. If some body bought me this game, i'd keep it sealed, and sell it. That's how bad it is.

Interesting. I may have to read some of the reviews for it to decide if I want to keep it.

After you play it for a couple of days you will be ready to use it as a coster to sit your beer on while you kick some ass at gears. I had fun at first but it got old fast.

After you play it for a couple of days you will be ready to use it as a coster to sit your beer on while you kick some ass at gears. I had fun at first but it got old fast.

Man, this game sounds worse all the time.:rotfl

Back