HOW GOOD/BAD was KINGDOM of the CRYSTAL SKULLS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOW MUCH DID YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE KOTCS?

• LOVED IT! BEST OF THE FRANCHISE! I'VE SEEN IT MORE THAN TWICE!

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • LIKED IT! It was really good, but some of it lost me.

Votes: 41 51.3%
  • It was just ok...I liked all the other movies better though.

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • It was sub-par, kinda bummed by it--especially after all that hype.

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • EFFIN' HATED IT! LUCAS SUX ANYMORE and everyone involved should be ashamed.

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
I think there allready is a poll and numerous discussions on said issue. Do we REALLY need yet another Indy thread for this?

Where's the poll--I must've missed it--sorry, if I'm dble posting something similar.

Wait--thumbs up or down poll? That's a little too generic...

It was a fun movie. I had a great time watching it, but it wasn't perfect. My main issue is the same as with most movies now, too much CGI. CGI looks fake. I can spot it a mile away.

The story was had some holes and Wille E. Coyote moments, but it was a blast to see Indy and Marion on the big screen together again.

Upon further viewings, my opinion might go down, like Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, but until then, it has a special place in my heart.

"It was just ok...I liked all the other movies better though."

Nothing in it made me want to watch it again.

I can't really vote. I don't think it was the best in the franchise, but I still loved it, and none of it "lost me". The poll would need something between the first two options to get my vote.

Oh, and it should have been a public poll.

You need to add this one to poll "It was ok, but they shouldn't have made it" it what I would have selected...

It would have been better if they made it years ago, they didn't pull off what could have... It was too little to late. I did enjoy it but, it brought nothing to what was a stellar Trilogy...

Love Raiders and am a HUGE fan of Temple of Doom and think Last Crusade is entertaining, but Crystal Skull just didn't click with me. :monkey2

Fair enough. I finished watching Last Crusade the other night after the first time in years and was surprised at how entertaining it was. It started off a little shaky (though I think River Phoenix actually did a pretty good job acting as a young Harrison Ford) but it just soared once Indy met his dad and never let up. Even though the tank chase was extremely derivative of the Raiders truck sequence they still had an exciting or extremely funny sequence going on in almost every scene. Having Henry in the tank forcing Indy to have an extended battle with it was really quite ingenious.

The scene where Indy is hanging and Henry says, "Indiana...Indiana...let it go," was probably the only truly touching moment in the entire series. I think I've given it a bit of an undeserved bad wrap over the years. Indiana Jones is probably the strongest of all film series that go four or more movies.

Fair enough. I finished watching Last Crusade the other night after the first time in years and was surprised at how entertaining it was. It started off a little shaky (though I think River Phoenix actually did a pretty good job acting as a young Harrison Ford) but it just soared once Indy met his dad and never let up. Even though the tank chase was extremely derivative of the Raiders truck sequence they still had an exciting or extremely funny sequence going on in almost every scene. Having Henry in the tank forcing Indy to have an extended battle with it was really quite ingenious.

The scene where Indy is hanging and Henry says, "Indiana...Indiana...let it go," was probably the only truly touching moment in the entire series. I think I've given it a bit of an undeserved bad wrap over the years. Indiana Jones is probably the strongest of all film series that go four or more movies.

yea, I agree with pretty much everything you said.

Back