• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

T-850 Cinemaquette F/S

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen this in person and all I can say is WOW. The best Arnold likeness I've seen.

Damn, dude! You just have the most perfect timing for your A/C to go out.

I just bought a new A/C system two years ago. I feel your pain, man.

Damn, dude! You just have the most perfect timing for your A/C to go out.

I just bought a new A/C system two years ago. I feel your pain, man.

It's been SOOOOOOOOO freaking hot the last week too...ugh. It's not even July yet. We don't usually see THIS kind of heat until then.

I knew you would sell it at some point.

:)

Congrats on a quick sell.

I knew you would sell it at some point.

:)

Congrats on a quick sell.

Well, it was kind of a "had to" and NOT a "want to. Besides, it became obvious that this would be the only CM I would ever own. With their insane prices it just wasn't going to be doable to collect several of them w/o dumping the rest of my collection and I don't plan on that. That, and aragorn and Indy sucked ass for WAY too much money :lol

Wow, that was fast! Good job. :rock

DId you ever buy a case for him from Caes for Collectibles? Are you keeping it if so?

Yeah, he's in a case. I didn't offer it for sale, but I'll let the new owner know ( if he buys for sure ) that I have it. It was over $100 plus a heafy shipping fee as well for the case.

Well, it was kind of a "had to" and NOT a "want to. Besides, it became obvious that this would be the only CM I would ever own. With their insane prices it just wasn't going to be doable to collect several of them w/o dumping the rest of my collection and I don't plan on that. That, and aragorn and Indy sucked ass for WAY too much money :lol

I can totally see where you are coming from but to me Arnold is worth owning even if he has to be a lonely CM with no buddies. :lol I know you had to sell him but hopefully you won't miss him too much.

I can totally see where you are coming from but to me Arnold is worth owning even if he has to be a lonely CM with no buddies. :lol I know you had to sell him but hopefully you won't miss him too much.

Oh yeah, had I not needed to sell it I would not have do so. I am just trying to justify it in my mind :eek:

Oh yeah, had I not needed to sell it I would not have do so. I am just trying to justify it in my mind :eek:

Look on the bright side, if you do miss him, you can always pick him up at a later date. As awesome as Cinemaquettes are, they do not seem to go up in value, most probably because they are expensive to start with.

Look on the bright side, if you do miss him, you can always pick him up at a later date. As awesome as Cinemaquettes are, they do not seem to go up in value, most probably because they are expensive to start with.

Their predator one will probably go up in value...:monkey1

This is true if they are still available from CM but I know the TX sells for quite a bit more. They didn't even complete the ES of 1000 so who knows how many are out there. CM only produces what they can sell for the most part so it could be tough to get some of these later on.

Back