New game for the Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
I thought I would make an official thread. Some have said lets get into a racing game which I am very cool with. Which one? I will buy it right now. :lol

yeah, i could be down for that once i have some money again. unless it's Nascar '09. going to have to side with Loki on this one.

what about Grid? it's supposed to be even better than the PGR franchise.

Count me out of this one. Sorry guys only racing game for me is Nascar 09 if I want road racing GTA4 satisfies me just fine.

Yeah, I gotta go with Nascar 09 or something. GTA4 has the racing which is fine and Gran Turismo type games just really aren't that much fun for me.

If the right road racing game I'd get that. Honestly I'm not a big racing game fan in general.

GTA4 is hardly a road racing game. Please read this.

https://xbox360.ign.com/articles/792/792572p1.html

And yes I have played this and this game rules.

Oh I am positive that Forza has better racing than GTA4 its just if I am going to buy a racing game it will be Nascar 09 because it has everything that I want in a racing game. I know its not for everyone but I cant buy them both so I will get the one that I know I will enjoy more.

I am not saying for everyone to get Nascar just saying that is what racing game I have been planning on getting.

I am not saying for everyone to get Nascar just saying that is what racing game I have been planning on getting.

Then that is what I shall buy. Sounds like fun to have a bunch of on this anyways. Maybe people will learn it is more than just "goin around in circles". :lecture

:lol:lol, did you expect us to?

Exactly,

I would be willing to try out Nascar, especially since I will have more time to play now. I had been riding a lot and racing a few times, but I killed the ankle on Friday so I'm of the bike for a while:banghead

you guys played BF: Bad Company online, it's a demo out there. it's interesting.

Back