Call of Duty 5 (World at War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some inside info a few weeks ago. These will go back and forth for the next few versions. This version will be made by same people who did 3. COD 6 (yes its already being worked on) is going to be made by IW and will be modern again.

I'll probably pass. I need to be more selective about that game I buy. Some of these I have bought, played for a month and then on the shelf it goes and I trade it in for less than half of what I paid.

Well if i hear any more about 6 I will pass it along.

I got some inside info a few weeks ago. These will go back and forth for the next few versions. This version will be made by same people who did 3. COD 6 (yes its already being worked on) is going to be made by IW and will be modern again.

This has been know pretty much since last December. I'm pissed that Treyarch will even get a chance to do this series again. But at least IW & Activision will be back on 6!!!!

This has been know pretty much since last December. I'm pissed that Treyarch will even get a chance to do this series again. But at least IW & Activision will be back on 6!!!!
Well based on what I was told they arre working with both so they can get the games out annually easier. As for it being know the person that told me said that it wasn't announced that they were doing that yet.

Well I'm waiting for the new SOCOM due in a few months, which I think is the best Multiplayer Shooting game. COD4 is really good but got old fast.

I prefered it in the older days. Just always liked to play in that type of war.
This will be great. :rock:rock
Really looking forward to it.

Looks like I will only be getting the even number COD's. I will pass on 5 and wait until 6.

If its anything like COD3, count me out! I got about 3 missions into that one and it went into my never play again pile. Hell, I even throw COD2 in from time-to-time.

If its anything like COD3, count me out! I got about 3 missions into that one and it went into my never play again pile. Hell, I even throw COD2 in from time-to-time.

its going to be exactly like it my friend!!! thats why we are waiting for 6 :rock

Back