New member here.. Pics include of collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playafree

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, all..
I just found this forum and by far, it's one of the best that i've been too, regarding AVP, Predator, etc 1/6th information w/ Pics. I also have a P2 Elder, P2 Exclusive and P2 Battle Damaged that are not opened.Anyhow, i also trade, too. I'm a honest trader and i'm looking forward w/ trading with some of you. My ebay name for reference is "playafree"

Anyhow, glad to be part of the forum.

Playafree

Hi, all..
I just found this forum and by far, it's one of the best that i've been too, regarding AVP, Predator, etc 1/6th information w/ Pics. I also have a P2 Elder, P2 Exclusive and P2 Battle Damaged that are not opened.Anyhow, i also trade, too. I'm a honest trader and i'm looking forward w/ trading with some of you. My ebay name for reference is "playafree"

Anyhow, glad to be part of the forum.

Playafree

hi playafree. can u share where the wall with the bio mask came from?

thanks,
James.

hi playafree. can u share where the wall with the bio mask came from?

thanks,
James.
Hi all.. thanks for the reply.. Yes, i bought that at a local collectible show. The guy has a cool booth and he has all kinds of AVP collectibles. This one was done by his friend. It's a 1/6th scale display. I try to support his booth so i bought it from him.. I think it's really cool.. dont you? <smile>

Back