• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Crow Brandon Lee Completed 12" Vinyl Kit, And The Crow Movie Maniacs 2 Mib!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm back with more great stuff for sale! This time I have a VERY HARD-TO-FIND 12" vinyl model completely finished of the late actor Brandon Lee, as THE CROW! It was made by Inteleg International back in 1994. I got it and put it together, and painted it with some acrylic paints in 1994! I have had it safely stored in a "climate-controlled", "smoke-free" and "pet-free" storage room since 1994! I am VERY proud of it since it was my first attempt at painting a 12" figure. It did not sell for me on eBay, so I am giving it a try here. This model comes with its original display box featuring Brandon Lee on the front of it in the Crow makeup. I am asking a price of $100.00 shipped for him. I very carefully pack all of my items and will ship it by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail with shipping insurance. I recommend taking the shipping insurance by paying the small fee of $1.70 for the insurance, since this is such a FRAGILE item. Check it out!

The original box included in the deal:

Crowboxfront.jpg

The completed figure. Hand painted in acrylics and sealed. :D

Crowclearangledshot.jpg

Crowgoodfacecloseup.jpg

Crowrightsideshot.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

Crowstraightonshot.jpg

Next up I have another awesome figure! It is Brandon Lee as THE CROW from Todd McFarlane Toys Movie Maniacs 2! It is "M.I.B." and is a great figure of Brandon Lee as Eric Draven from THE CROW. He comes in his black outfit with a crow perched on his shoulder. He also comes with his black electric guitar and figure base with THE CROW miniature movie poster in it. Very cool! I am asking for $20.00 shipped for him. Take a look!

TheCrowMM2standing.jpg

TheCrowMovieManiac2.jpg

My prices are negotiable. Please send me a PM and we can talk about it. I have great positive feedback on eBay under my eBay user ID: "jedimike2". I also have positive feedback on this board's feedback thread. Ask Les Walker, "die", "Cocoboloboy", "photoshopmagician", and "IrishJedi" on this board about me.

I will accept ONLY PAYPAL for payment for these items. Please only offer to buy these items if you are Paypal "verified" with a "confirmed" shipping address with Paypal. I will take offers from U.S. and worldwide bidders. Thanks for looking, and I hope you guys will help me out here! I really need some money fast! Thanks again! :D Mike Buckley

Last edited:
Re: The Crow Brandon Lee Completed 12" Vinyl Kit, And The Crow Movie Maniacs 2 Mib!

BUMP!

No one out there is interested in these two great CROW figures? Please help me out guys and girls! I'd really appreciate the help, and in return you'll get a very rare completed Crow Brandon Lee model, and a "MIB" unopened CROW Movie Maniacs 2 figure!

I'm not selling them as a set, but I am selling them individually. I will only accept Paypal payments for both of these. Thanks!

Re: The Crow Brandon Lee Completed 12" Vinyl Kit, And The Crow Movie Maniacs 2 Mib!

BUMP...AGAIN...for today!

Anyone...:confused:

Anyone?

These are both great pieces. Good for any fan of THE CROW and/or Brandon Lee!

C'mon guys...help a guy out.

Thanks! :D

Here's my BUMP for today for this thread! :banghead

I have the same Crow vinyl model kit that Les Walker was selling in his garage sale a few weeks ago. He changed the right arm, and I've left mine pointing. Mine also comes with the original box from 1994!

Please guys, help me out here!

Don't miss out on this great model kit, already assembled and hand-painted.

Also, don't miss out on the "M.I.B", "M.O.C" Crow Brandon Lee Movie Maniacs 2 figure! :D

BUMP for TODAY!

C'mon. No one wants these great Crow items? :confused:

Help me out guys...please! :eek:

My BUMP for my thread today!

Still no one interested in these terrific CROW items? :confused: Wow, I'm shocked!

C'mon...anyone...help me out here! :eek:

Thanks. :D

BUMP!

One more day....

Please anyone help me out here! :eek:

This is the LAST day for these two CROW items!

I'm really SAD to see that NO ONE has even posted in my thread. No interest in these at all guys? :( :confused:

Wow...okay....

I wish I could. I have a HUGE seller's fee right now on eBay I can't pay. :eek: That's why I listed them here. I did list these on eBay about a month ago, twice, and neither one sold. :confused:

Ouch! That sucks. I pay ebay a king's ransom myself. I try to pay a bit on my fees every time I sell something so my monthly fee stays under 100.00 Good luck with your stuff.

Just keep the stuff, it's cool.

I already have both items by the way.

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I've decided to keep these items now. I put them on sale here, and no one wanted them. They have a special meaning for me anyway, and I really don't want to sell them anymore. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back