SS Grievous - SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gazmog

So, you've seen this agile, weazy-chested droid with a heart...:\ ;) are you more resolved now to part with your $450, or loathed to?

Re: SS Grievous

I might have to cancel my order. He just didn't do it for me like I was hoping.

I'm not going to do it this moring...BUT I woke up with that same exact thought...A GG Bust, sure....CW Maquette def, loved him that but $450 :dunno At this exact moment I am not feeling it

Grievous wasn't as impressive as I thought. I'm having second thoughts about the $450 price tag especially all the upcoming LOTR stuff that I have to budget in this year. At least we have until 01/06 or longer to decide to cancel. I would like to see GG version of Grevious.

:lvader

well, seeing as i have 2 on order (one exclusive, one non) i think im gonna cancel one of them. now we all knew he wasnt going to have that much screen time but we had our hopes up. he was a cool character even though his fight with obi wan was kind of weak.

CANCEL

No way in hell I would keep this stupid character in my collection. Waste of space.

Great concept, piss poor application of the concept to the screen. Hey I am George Lucas "Hey lets take one of the best character ideas in the series and make him a total ***** that puts up no fight whatsoever and becomes a bad guy that nobody fears".

Great idea George. :thwak

Cancel, I don't think I could even look at him and not hate the character from the movie and myself for spending $450 to get it.

Jesse

I'm seeing ROTS tomorrow, but if Grievous is has lame has people say. their's NO way I'm paying $450 for it. It sounds like he was defeated so easily by Obi-wan, when he was made out to be such a bad-ass force to be reckoned with, Like Darth Maul was.

Certainly doesn't sound like he lives up to characters like Darth Maul, or Boba Fett. I will see though.:\

GG couldn't carry Darth Maul's jock if you ask me. Which you didn't, but heck i'll chime in anyway.

Jesse :lol

I don't mind spending $150 for a GG Grievous version, but for a $450 price-tag, that character has to kick-ass. Not a powerful character at all.

:lvader

John, Gozmog, Brit, JK JK :p what can I say. You right, he sucked balls in the movie. He was the kiling monster I read so much about in the books, even my little brother asked, " Was Grievous suppose to be such a pu$%y.?" Anyways, Im thinking of cancelling my order pretty much....:puke One last note, I did not expect for him to be weezing, but makes sense, Mace Windu did use the force to crush his chest in the clone wars cartoon.

I have a feeling Gentle Giant's Grievous is going to be very popular now because of the price and the fact that cartoon Grievous kicked more butt than movie Grievous.

I'm still hoping they make a movie version statue because that would be much more affordable and require less display space than the Sideshow version.

Re

I will most likely cancel as well. I wasn't into the way the character looked in the first place, but after seeing what a lame p***y he was in the film, that sealed the fate of my pre-order. Not to mention the fact he sounded like a 70 year old man who has been smoking 3 packs a day since he was 14. :lol

CANCEL

Re: Re

And they never explained that in the movie, why is he tranformed into Weeezie Mc Punk!

GRRRRR!!! Yeah is he a Great Design and But I will take my CW GG anyday over a $450 Sideshow piece. I am sorry for SS, I was ready to pay what I believed to be way to high a price anyway on this piece but it was worth it b/c GG was going to be so awsome

Man I wish Shak Ti would have busted his ass:thwak

Back