Stone trolls on ebay..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that this morning, but i don't feel safe buying from sellers that misspell 3 letter words... Though the trolls and the RWOS are the two statues I regret selling the most...:duh

no kidding...I paid alot more than that for mine..:monkey2 I can't believe the value has dropped that much. The last one on ebay went for 1500.00!! :horror

Has the value dropped or is the seller not aware of the worth on these ... either way someone needs to grab them, fast!

heck, someone could even snag 'em now and make a few buck when the hobbit hits

the guy spelled like a retardo, but maybe someone really got a helluva deal :dunno

Its probably just the box..

One of the best ones I heard, maybe 5 years ago a buyer in the UK bought a Cave Troll from the USA.. When the package arrived there was a flowerpot in the box.. lol.

One of the best ones I heard, maybe 5 years ago a buyer in the UK bought a Cave Troll from the USA.. When the package arrived there was a flowerpot in the box.. lol.

:lol:lol:lol

seriously???????? would paypal or ebay even buy a story like that?

I remember that. Didn't he post a pic of the flowerpot.:lol:lol:lol

I saw that this morning, but i don't feel safe buying from sellers that misspell 3 letter words... Though the trolls and the RWOS are the two statues I regret selling the most...:duh

Lol, thats some bad spelling. He's from vegas too. probably stolen goods. Get em trulls waile theayr hawt.

for what it's worth, i asked the guy and he claimed everything was perfect and never displayed, he just needed to sell. sounds like someone got a helluva deal if that's the case.

Back