• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

bowen artist proof - hellboy REAL bronze bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
this is the artist proof and is the only one i know of that exists. it is made of real bronze, not faux painted.

the original run was only 100. this is destined to go up in value with the new hellboy 2 release in july. this was purchased from randy bowen's personal collection from his wife rockey. it was sculpted by bowen with assistance from mike mignola, hellboy creator.

$825 shipped with insurance to the u.s. pm only if interested, no replies in the thread please.

international, serious buyers pm for shipping estimate.

298301487_5N35B-M.jpg

Last edited:
Is that the photo of the AP or #36 or the other ones you've sold on ebay? Always the same photo.

you're not welcome to purchase this item anyway, so it shouldn't be your concern. i gave you first crack and you ignored my pm.

now please STOP posting in my for sale thread. as requested in the first post, "no replies in the thread please."

bump for those not up in the middle of the night. :)

you're not welcome to purchase this item anyway, so it shouldn't be your concern. i gave you first crack and you ignored my pm.

now please STOP posting in my for sale thread. as requested in the first post, "no replies in the thread please."

:rotfl:rotfl:lol Drama!!!

I cant believe you replied .... cant you read?.... :monkey1

smart *ss comments are eyeballed for mean spirited and non constructive intent. scanning................................ PASS!

it has been determined your comment was not meant to bash the item for sale. thank you for your cooperation. :rotfl

would love to have this.... just dont have the $$$..... how bout a "Guess the number" ... ?

dang that is a very cool item dude. I'd love to own it, but no luck for me this time. im sure it wont last long if you were to put it on ebay.

dang that is a very cool item dude. I'd love to own it, but no luck for me this time. im sure it wont last long if you were to put it on ebay.

i wanted to give a freak first shot. even though sometimes i feel like quasimoto getting stoned here... and not in a good way. :lol

Bumping this one for you brother, because that Hellboy is AWESOME!!!!!

I wish I had the scratch for him. Good luck.

:monkey2

thanks furystorm. forgot to mention this also has bowen's full signature on the underside of the base as well.

thanks vader. i've decided to lower the price $50 to $775 shipped for freaks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back