• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Stuff!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elder_Predator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
EDIT: I am selling now only a Hot Toys wolf Predator flexi-Whip for only $15 plus shipping. Please email me if you interested. I don't have much rom left in my PM box, and I'm keeping them for my Predator Commissions.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yep, I'm desperate to get some grenn in this joint.
For sale now is a couple of Hot Toys snap kits. I have a Scar, Celtic, and Chopper for sale. I must warn you that the bios DO NOT come off of their faces. Also they aren't complete. I only have them, and their....well selves. I think I have the wrist blades for each one except Celtic. I added the skulls onto chopper's back, and the long arm blades. Celtic comes with........well his self and nothing else. These are a great deal for anyone who is desperate for them. Pics will be up latter. right now I'm about to go and.............:chug:chug:chug:chugand then:yuck:yuck:yuck:yuckall over my basement.:horror:rotfl

Just so you know, I was joking.

Got any 1/6 Predators for sale?

...Please email me if you interested. I don't have much rom left in my PM box, and I'm keeping them for my Predator Commissions.

In case you don't know, you can save your PMs to XML, CSV or TEXT and then delete them from your Inbox and Sent folders to make room. Just look at the bottom right corner of a Message page...

In case you don't know, you can save your PMs to XML, CSV or TEXT and then delete them from your Inbox and Sent folders to make room. Just look at the bottom right corner of a Message page...

what are these acronyms you speak of?

Back