• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Macgyver-NOT MINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why $300? high costs for customs is usually associated with all the materials as well as time and effot put into it. that looks pretty rushed to me and i could probably slap the materials together for about $50. so that would mean the head is worth $250.:google

Looks like something MacGuyver made himself when he was bored or imprisoned somewhere and had to use some mud and parts of a dead rat to sculpt his head and hair :D

looks more like a horrible sculpt of anthony perkins

f290_1.JPG

if that thing sells for 300.00 , im gonna try and contact the buyer and sell him my Version B. for a cool million

DSCN3102.jpg

I was thinking last night, wouldn't you bother listing this as "unfinished", or a "kit" or even a "work in progress" instead of pretending like this was what the artist envisioned from the beginning?

that head isn't even painted...:lol

Back