• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - The Thing 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a snowball's chance in hell, but I'm hooked on these busts now.

I'll probably end up with the iron man life-size as well... no, I'll definitely get it.

Anyways, feel free to laugh at me or sell me yours. You all know the drill... PM me if you're selling :D

Wow man, you are going to have a tough time finding this one. I only know of two members on this forum who actually own this one... well probably 3 because you know Dave owns everything. :lol

Good luck. :rock

how much is this puppy worth these days? :D

I would image in close to what Venom brings in now... maybe $1600- $2000. Although, I am pulling those numbers straight out of my ... :lol

They sound right though. Man I shouldn't have had soda tonight... I have been up for forever. :rotfl Notice how large the eyes are on this monkey :monkey5

They sure are! They are serious art though I think first and foremost. Busts like Venom and the Thing really bring the character to life in this scale. I remember when I first saw the Thing bust in person and I wondered "What was with all the negativity surrounding this bust?" I thought it was an outstanding representation in person. :D

just might have something in the works, but a bump for backup

You can obtain your own "money tree" by applying at visa.com. :lol

bad, bad, bad idea... unless you don't carry a balance :D

i've sold off most of my ssw lotr collection to fund this run on marvel goods, so it's not like i'm going in any sort of debt to fund my collection.

it doesn't hurt when you're single, no kids, no car payments, and no debt.

They sure are! They are serious art though I think first and foremost. Busts like Venom and the Thing really bring the character to life in this scale. I remember when I first saw the Thing bust in person and I wondered "What was with all the negativity surrounding this bust?" I thought it was an outstanding representation in person. :D

Several months ago BBTS.com had a Venom 1:1 bust for 800. Damn, should have ordered!

I only know of two members on this forum who actually own this one...
You rang? :D

DSC00166.jpg

Back