• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Lorne/Spender shirts...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueworld

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for anyone who may be willing to sell me a Blue shirt that was either from the Sideshow Lorne 12" figure, or the X Files Spender one. It's for a custom that I want to do. Also looking for any white shirts from Sideshow figures as well as a pair of pinstriped pants from the exclusive Scarface figure.

Many thanks. :D

Last edited:
I have an extra CSM you can have for free if you pay for the shipping and Pay pal fees. PM me your address.

Oh thank you so much! That would be so generous of you, and of course I will pay for all expenses.

Wonderful stuff! :D

Bumping this up as I still haven't managed to get hold of one, and so still looking for anyone who's willing to part with one. :(

Bumping because I'm still desperate to get hold of one of these shirts. :eek:

That would be marvelous! Could I buy that from you? I'm in the UK by the way.

Great ! I'm in France, the shipping should be lower but wait until Wednesday because my girlfriend is gone with the camera and she will be back Tuesday night so I can show you if it's the good shirt.

Righty ho. Just post us the image on here when you've got one. Thanks for that. :D

Bumping this as I'm still outta luck when it comes to getting hold of one. :(

Back