• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of stuff for sale. Great prices can post anywhere . I need a fridge !. Help me !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys , my cat broke my pf Jason and my fridge has stopped working.
I have no savings because I'm a retard and I spent them.
So basically buy my stuff or I am going to starve.

All items are in the Uk but can be posted worldwide , postage will depend on where you are. If your interested in buying pm me and I will get you a postage price asap. None of the items include postage in there price.
These have gone for a lot on ebay recentley , it doesn't have its box but its in perfect nick , the belt can be a little loose but thats it !. A very very rare figure , I only want £35.00 ( $70.00 ) for !!!
8921_image03.jpg

12" inch talking sideshow scarface figure. He has his original bo and has everything except his little cash notes. The box has some very light wear and tear but other than that its fine and still talks. He also has his original stand.

$30.00 ( £16.00 ) . Grab a bargain now !!!.

DSC02157.jpg

12" inch sideshow abe sapien figure . He has his original box and as far as I am aware he is missing nothing at all , he has his extra head with him. The box has light wear and tear but other than that everything is fine.
He also has his original stand.
$30.00 ( £16.00 ) Grab a bargain now !!
DSC02155.jpg

12" inch custom Hellboy Nazi kroenen.

Now this is not a perfect custom but with the price the original goes for its well worth it and fits in with the hellboy line great.
In the pics his coat looks almost green but I assure you its pitch black.

$45.00 ( £22.50 ) Grab a bargain now !!!
DSC02165.jpg

DSC02166.jpg

Gremlins limited edition figures

These two guys will not be split up and please treat these with care as it kills me to sell them. Straight from Stevens movie I present GREMLINS !.
The tallest is about 7 inches high from what I can see and they look fantastic on display together , if you need something to represent the movie this is it !.
Stripe is a very rare figure I think from a Japanese company ( may be wrong ). I paid £40.00 alone for him and hes still perfect.
Gizmo is from neca and still regularly goes for £30.00 upwards.
You can have em both for $70.00 !!!!

£35.00 !!!.

And remember never feed them after midnight because they will turn into hungry monsters and kill you. Also don't feed your can after midnight because it will go crazy and break your statues. :monkey2
DSC02169.jpg

King kong weta statue .

This way given to me in a part exchange , its very very detailed and I hope will go to a good home. Great way to show the movie in your collection.
No box but its in perfect condition.

£15.00 ( $30.00 )
DSC02161.jpg

Last edited:
Halo 3 legendary edition .

This is one hell of a limited edition packaging and I simply don't have the time to play it anymore. It has two discs both in perfect condition. One is the actual game whilst the other is a bonus disc loaded with extras including exclusive gamer pictures !!.
And no , the helmet is not wearable unless insanely modified somehow.
I simply don't have the time to play it anymore , it doesn't have the oversize big stupid black box , I put it in the bin :lol. Nor the bag the helmet came in but there useless anyway !. These have gone for £50.00 + postage on ebay Uk so grab a great deal now !.

£35.00( $70.00 ) Grab a bargain now !!!

DSC02162.jpg

DSC02163.jpg

DSC02164.jpg

And thats that , hopefully some people will have interest in this stuff . If you have any questions feel free to ask. Please don't judge my sales.
Thanks alot guys !.
Tay.

Last edited:
update bump : everything except the normal kroenen is still for sale.
Grab something , you know you want too.

I'm very surprised my gremlins haven't gone , the mohawk is very very rare now and is worth more than the asking price alone.
Come on guys , buy buy buy ! :rock

Screw ebay , it sucks.

also if anyone has a saturday toys biker set I am willing to definitely trade stuff plus cash or without depending on which item it is. :rock

would you be interested in selling just the halo helmet? how much?

i already got the game but want that helmet

I would only want to sell the whole thing for the price listed.
I'm in the Uk , postage would probably be a problem if you are elsewhere !.
Sorry pal ,

Tay.

everything is back up for sale.
The scarface deal did not go through sadly so hes back on too. :rock
Let me know guys ! :rock
Offers are welcome but don't take the p!ss. :lol

I have lost nazi kroenens gun !. :(

Ok so the price of him has been lowered , you could find a gun suitable for him easily. :)
If I find it I will let you all know ! :rock

lots of stuff still available !. :rock

I'm very very surprised no one wants the hellboy , they have been going for stupid prices recently on ebay. Might stick it on there actually if this isn't gone soon ! :rock

Back