• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sorry to Make A New Thread But.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjk1000000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi fellow Freaks,
I really apologize for starting a new thread, but I can't find help anywhere else. This may sound a bit absurd, but I've seen things like this before. Does anyone have a 1/6 Scale Figure Stand that they dont need and can ship for free? I'd prefer it be Freddy vs. Jason, but any will do. Thank you all and again, I apologize.

-CJK

Hi fellow Freaks,
I really apologize for starting a new thread, but I can't find help anywhere else. This may sound a bit absurd, but I've seen things like this before. Does anyone have a 1/6 Scale Figure Stand that they dont need and can ship for free? I'd prefer it be Freddy vs. Jason, but any will do. Thank you all and again, I apologize.

-CJK

:confused: :confused: :confused: I want free stuff too. :D

I've actually received some great items for free on these forums and didn't see it being that big of a deal for asking for a stand, which many people just throw away or misplace.

-CJK

I've actually received some great items for free on these forums and didn't see it being that big of a deal for asking for a stand, which many people just throw away or misplace.

-CJK

If you find any of my misplaced stands let me know, I need them.

why would someone give you one for free and then ship it for free if thats the case i want some stuff too

If you're in the USA I'm almost positive I can help you out. I think I have a Nightmare on Elm Street stand laying around. I'll check when I get home.
Why wouldn't you help someone out if you can?:confused:

shippings out of your pocket why spent money on shipping on someone else for free

Back