Halo Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
halowarscoverstorygq2.jpg

the next copy of gamepro will be containing details on the yet to be officially unveiled project headed by Peter Jackson.

https://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/05/new-halo-wars-and-halo-chronicles-info-in-latest-gamepro/

WTF?? OK. I guess I'll see when I pick it up?!

Here's a quote from IGN

After shipping last fall's blockbusting Halo 3, revered developer Bungie stunned the world by announcing plans to liberate itself from Microsoft's ownership. Allegedly, that path to freedom requires that they develop a few more titles for Microsoft, and we've heard rumblings that the first one will be a Halo spin-off due in late 2009. Our spies tell us to expect a third-person action/adventure shooter hybrid that takes place before the original Halo, chronicling early skirmishes between the ODST troops and the Covenant. This may or may not be the oft-mentioned "Peter Jackson Halo Project" -- though apparently Microsoft is hiring a separate team for that -- but WETA is definitely involved in some capacity. Look for a massive reveal around the time Gears of War 2 ships this fall...

From Gamepro they were saying it was something like several short films some of which might be CG. I can't remember exactly what it said but that's what I recall.

Is Halo Wars going to be a stratagy type game like LOTR Battle for Middle Earth and Command and Conquer 3? If so I'll have to give that a go. I enjoy those types of games.

Is Halo Wars going to be a stratagy type game like LOTR Battle for Middle Earth and Command and Conquer 3? If so I'll have to give that a go. I enjoy those types of games.

I am pretty sure it is a stategy game. Oh and the Crush girl from American Galadiators that is hot is in the new CC game. LOL!

Yup. That's how the game is going to be. You can check out a trailer/making of on Xbox Live when you get the chance. Been up for a few months. Looks pretty cool.

Yup. That's how the game is going to be. You can check out a trailer/making of on Xbox Live when you get the chance. Been up for a few months. Looks pretty cool.

I am all over it then. I love these types of games. I can sense kicking Kain's ass already!! :D

Back