• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Not using your SS reward points?? Let me turn those "unused" points into dollars $$$

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkDaysinVegas

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not using your SS reward points?? Let me turn those "unused" points into dollars $$$

DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TO USE YOUR SIDESHOW REWARD POINTS FOR? :huh

symbiote.jpg

WELL...EARN A FEW DOLLARS BY HELPING ME OBTAIN (1)

SYMBIOTE SPIDERMAN 1:1 LIFE SIZE BUST

-------------------------------------------------------------------​

I was wanting to see if anyone here would be willing to order me this item with their "unused" Sideshow reward points and have it directly shipped to me.

(As a "gift" I suppose???)

I was thinking we could negotiate a price for the trade/purchase.
:D

Last edited:
Re: Not using your SS reward points?? Let me turn those "unused" points into dollars

Someone would have to spend $7,890 in order to afford that with reward points. I doubt someone is gonna loose out on that many points unless you are doing some major compensation.

Re: Not using your SS reward points?? Let me turn those "unused" points into dollars

Someone would have to spend $7,890 in order to afford that with reward points. I doubt someone is gonna loose out on that many points unless you are doing some major compensation.

Isn't that what Dave spends each week at SS? That's pocket change for the DarkLord. I figured he could buy out the company with his rewards points by now.

IDK bro... I'm just trying to find a cheaper way to obtain a piece. With SDCC coming up someone could use the cash.

I can buy this outright for $399 direct from SS and I've found it for as low as $324 or so.... but I thought I'd throw the "idea" out there.

IDK bro... I'm just trying to find a cheaper way to obtain a piece. With SDCC coming up someone could use the cash.

It's a good idea actually. Someone may need some money more than the points and you both win.

I tell you what. Since I'm such a nice guy I'll sell you my points for only a dollar each. :D

If you have the points...I would be willing to work in my Darkness PF just for you! You'd have damn bookends then. :D

One thing to note about this bust that has bothered me for a while- the Spidey symbiote logo is wrong. The viewer of the bust should only see part of the logo and not the whole thing. It looks a little crammed in my opinion. IF they had gotten it right I probably would have already owned this bust. :)

What is it supposed to look like?

news-symbiote-2.jpg

You see how in the picture the symbol extends further towards the crotch. I think SS just tried to cram the logo in there so there would be no mistaking who the bust was supposed to be. :horror:lol

It's a good idea actually. Someone may need some money more than the points and you both win.

I tell you what. Since I'm such a nice guy I'll sell you my points for only a dollar each. :D

Yes it is! We are talking over $300 cash here folks!

Good Luck Man! I'm saving my points right now to get a couple of 1:6th free.

I am currently saving my points for something that is released during SDCC. IF nothing good comes out at that time then I will probably put them towards a cool second chance opportunity. :D

Back