• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F13 Part V "Roy" signup thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
DSCN4488.jpg

Ok guys! To get this project rolling and get the materials needed to do any, I thought I would go ahead and get this part out of the way. Anyone who wants a Roy, they will be $110 shipped. Will include a machete, removable mask, weathered jumpsuit and stand. Those who want a Roy head alone, it will be $65. Figured that since the parts are so similar to Michael, it was best to do this and get the suits I need before they become harder to source.

DSCN4495.jpg

DSCN4492.jpg

My Joker project is getting closer to completion as is the Myers one, so the timing is perfect for Roy. I will be doing a F13th part VIII Jason soon as well, but after I catch up a bit. :rock

DSCN4491.jpg

DSCN4494.jpg

DSCN4498.jpg

DSCN4497.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Good thing is, these will always be available... same with my others... Just maybe with different coveralls. These nicer coveralls will only be available for a while, hence the hasty sale. I will have to hurry up and do my other Myers soon too, just to be sure.

But this will certainly be one of the last group projects I do for a little while, just to get fully caught up and back on track.

arrghh !!. Why did I just buy that damn gay alien !!
I will be contacting you , but not yet.
I need a week to get this spare !.

Fantastic work DA. :rock

Would it be possible for any shots of this actually on a body ?.
I would appreciate it Josh , just want to see him in all his full glory. :rock
If you can thanks in advance.

No problem man! I will be mounting mine soon. Just need to score the leather for the straps and get that done first. Pics forthcoming! Hopefully tomorrow... until then, enjoy my Part 2... :D

DSCN4467.jpg

Very tempting! One of my favorite Jason movies but with the wife out of work, I'm trying not to commit on huge purchases right now. $100 is huge when you don't have it:(

No problem man! I will be mounting mine soon. Just need to score the leather for the straps and get that done first. Pics forthcoming! Hopefully tomorrow... until then, enjoy my Part 2... :D

DSCN4467.jpg

F'n awesome !!!

I'm in dude. At work now, so I'll send you payment tonight.

Back