Transformers 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Soundwave is confirmed. I just read about it.

I'd like Prowl and Bluestreak.

Ultra Magnus and the Constructicons would be bad ass too!

I thought Soundwave was just a rumor?

He was, but in all honesty, I just read Mon or Tues that he is IN. They would not confirm if Ravage came with him though.

He was, but in all honesty, I just read Mon or Tues that he is IN. They would not confirm if Ravage came with him though.
Sweet! He's gotta have at least one of his 'cassettes' with him, either Laserbeak & Ravage or Rumble & Frenzy would be bad ass!! :rock

Sweet! He's gotta have at least one of his 'cassettes' with him, either Laserbeak & Ravage or Rumble & Frenzy would be bad ass!! :rock

I hope it's Laserbeak and Ravage as they were part of the original 3 along with Rumble. Frenzy came a little bit later. Rumble always had such a big mouth for a little guy though :lol

Dinobots FTW!!

Sadly, though, I suspect the idea of transforming dinosaurs may be deemed too silly for the movie version.. :(

Wasn't Frenzy the little one from the first movie. The one that hacked into Air force one?

The insecticons would be bad ass!!!

id like to see that optimus prime guy return. he seemed pretty cool.

seriously id like to see more plotting and conversations between the decpticons. in the first movie all they really did was pop out of hiding and blow ^^^^ up.

and how could they kill off jazz. seriously. i hope ratchet rebuilt him good as new between movies.

Back