PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 2

Chimera 1
06-04-2008, 07:57 AM
What transformers do you want to see in the second movie? or return from the first?

BadMoon
06-04-2008, 07:59 AM
What transformers do you want to see in the second movie? or return from the first?

Hopefully P!TU is not doing any transforming. :lecture

The ill Jedi
06-04-2008, 08:03 AM
I'd love to see Soundwave and Ravage and although I know it'll never happen Grimlock!!

KitFisto
06-04-2008, 08:04 AM
I think Soundwave is confirmed. I just read about it.

I'd like Prowl and Bluestreak.

Chimera 1
06-04-2008, 08:06 AM
I think Soundwave is confirmed. I just read about it.

I'd like Prowl and Bluestreak.

Where did you read it?

KitFisto
06-04-2008, 08:07 AM
Where did you read it?

In an article linked from IGN's movie news site.

The ill Jedi
06-04-2008, 08:07 AM
Ultra Magnus and the Constructicons would be bad ass too!

I thought Soundwave was just a rumor?

KitFisto
06-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Ultra Magnus and the Constructicons would be bad ass too!

I thought Soundwave was just a rumor?

He was, but in all honesty, I just read Mon or Tues that he is IN. They would not confirm if Ravage came with him though.

The ill Jedi
06-04-2008, 08:15 AM
He was, but in all honesty, I just read Mon or Tues that he is IN. They would not confirm if Ravage came with him though.
Sweet! He's gotta have at least one of his 'cassettes' with him, either Laserbeak & Ravage or Rumble & Frenzy would be bad ass!! :rock

KitFisto
06-04-2008, 08:17 AM
Sweet! He's gotta have at least one of his 'cassettes' with him, either Laserbeak & Ravage or Rumble & Frenzy would be bad ass!! :rock

I hope it's Laserbeak and Ravage as they were part of the original 3 along with Rumble. Frenzy came a little bit later. Rumble always had such a big mouth for a little guy though :lol

Karatka
06-04-2008, 08:21 AM
Dinobots FTW!!

Sadly, though, I suspect the idea of transforming dinosaurs may be deemed too silly for the movie version.. :(

KitFisto
06-04-2008, 08:22 AM
Dinobots FTW!!

Sadly, though, I suspect the idea of transforming dinosaurs may be deemed too silly for the movie version.. :(

Me Swoop says me agree!

I love swoop :o

Chimera 1
06-04-2008, 08:38 AM

Wasn't Frenzy the little one from the first movie. The one that hacked into Air force one?

The insecticons would be bad ass!!!

The ill Jedi
06-04-2008, 08:42 AM
Wasn't Frenzy the little one from the first movie. The one that hacked into Air force one?

The insecticons would be bad ass!!!
:doh I think you're right. :(

KitFisto
06-04-2008, 08:43 AM
:doh I think you're right. :(

Meh, that sucks cause that was NOT the Frenzy we all know. Oh well.

Chimera 1
06-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Meh, that sucks cause that was NOT the Frenzy we all know. Oh well.

Well maybe he will turn into him once he gets with soundwave.

The Craw
06-04-2008, 09:55 AM
id like to see that optimus prime guy return. he seemed pretty cool.

seriously id like to see more plotting and conversations between the decpticons. in the first movie all they really did was pop out of hiding and blow ^^^^ up.

and how could they kill off jazz. seriously. i hope ratchet rebuilt him good as new between movies.

carbo-fation
06-04-2008, 10:01 AM
Dinobots all the way!:rock

hairlesswookiee
06-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Dinobots all the way!:rock

:rock :rock :rock :rock!!!!! hellz yeah!!! autobots and destructocons.

Eli26
06-04-2008, 11:01 AM
I hope it's Laserbeak and Ravage as they were part of the original 3 along with Rumble. Frenzy came a little bit later. Rumble always had such a big mouth for a little guy though :lol

Rumble suffered from little man syndrome.

The Craw
06-04-2008, 11:20 AM
If on Decepticon turf you happen to tumble, look out, robot, 'cause here comes Rumble!

best....rumble line....ever

King Darkness
06-04-2008, 11:27 AM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/thumb/d/d0/Ultramagnusg1.jpg/300px-Ultramagnusg1.jpg

Eli26
06-04-2008, 11:31 AM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/thumb/d/d0/Ultramagnusg1.jpg/300px-Ultramagnusg1.jpg

UltraMagnus had to be American. Check out that paint job!

King Darkness
06-04-2008, 11:34 AM
UltraMagnus had to be American. Check out that paint job!

Or Puerto Rican, or British, Chile, or Iceland, or anyone of the other red white and blue flags in the world Eli, you jackass!

Move back to the Pirates thread, thank you very much.

BadMoon
06-04-2008, 11:40 AM
Or Puerto Rican, or British, Chile, or Iceland, or anyone of the other red white and blue flags in the world Eli, you jackass!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Eli needs something to hang on to because he know tonight is the night the Pens lose.

Eli26
06-04-2008, 11:44 AM

Bah! Yes yes, and France, Korea, etc, I was kidding... ass. Go back to the Highlander or Darkness thread! :p

Eli26
06-04-2008, 11:45 AM
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Eli needs something to hang on to because he know tonight is the night the Pens lose.

Nope. I think they'll fair well in front of the home crowd. This series will go seven games! :gun

Wanderer
06-05-2008, 03:10 PM
I hope they go epic and maybe set up the arrival of Unicron in TF3

plasmid303
06-05-2008, 03:17 PM
The full title for the Transformers sequel could very well be:

"Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen"

Well, today the outcries of “needs more title” have been answered by Bay and crew, as they have confirmed that the new title for the sequel will be Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen.

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/news/transformers-2-revenge-of-the-fallen.php

Bonehead15
06-05-2008, 04:43 PM
You know what I'd like to see in TF2...

...some Transformers with personalities!!! :tap

I think Ratchet, Ironhide, and Jazz had a total of 15 lines of dialouge in the whole movie.

That was much better than the whole Decepticon group got. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Starscream had 3 lines I think and Megatron had about 10. Oh and Frenzy had about 8 lines of incoherent rabble.

I'd also like to see about 80% less Spike!!! :mad:

NewGoblin23
06-05-2008, 07:06 PM

I think Ratchet, Ironhide, and Jazz had a total of 15 lines of dialouge in the whole movie.

That was much better than the whole Decepticon group got. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Starscream had 3 lines I think and Megatron had about 10. Oh and Frenzy had about 8 lines of incoherent rabble.

Definatley. The Autobots werent SOOO bad with their personalities, you knew a little about each one atleast. The problem was the decepticons, I knew almost nothing about them except they were trying to get the all spark

Rock83
06-06-2008, 02:04 PM
In a script that leaked out on the internet,Ultra Magnus,Soundwave and HotRod was there.

TheObsoleteMan
06-06-2008, 02:17 PM
I want Dinobots vs Constructicons.

And Soundwave too.

King Darkness
06-06-2008, 05:23 PM

I agree 100% with this statement. I dont want to Transformers to be just eye candy, they should all have personalities and a crap load of screen time and back story.

bagelsncheesey
06-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Grimlock/Dinobots, Ultra Magnus, Skywarp, Cliffjumper........

Shai
06-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Unicron.......:monkey1

KitFisto
06-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Nope. I think they'll fair well in front of the home crowd. This series will go seven games! :gun

You sure?:lol

Eli26
06-06-2008, 10:24 PM
You sure?:lol

Shutup.

:monkey2

The Mike
06-19-2008, 11:31 AM
Bay to Fox: "Just Look Hot"
Source: MTV
June 19, 2008

MTV talked to Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen star Megan Fox, who says that the sequel is "is 10 times as big, 10 times as many set pieces, explosions, and acrobatic stunts."

She added that "Shia and I make out a little bit; I don't know if anyone wants to see that."

Fox says that they have been reworking the script as it was written fast because of the writers strike, mainly to add character "stuff" for her and Shia amongst the giant robots.

And what is Michael Bay's main directorial input to Megan? "His main note to me is just to look hot; so I try my best."

spidermonkey
06-19-2008, 05:18 PM
I think I remember comingsoon.net saying that Michael Bay was going to release false information about this movie for some reason. Has anyone else heard this info?

TOE
06-19-2008, 05:42 PM
i hope Arcee will make an appearance :inlove

Bannister
06-19-2008, 05:43 PM
i hope Arcee will make an appearance :inlove

http://diversioncansafes.com/otherimages/exp/51001s.jpg

Blackhole
06-20-2008, 09:54 AM
I want me some more DEVASTATOR!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/images/news/gfx/1180656118_game_brawl.jpg
That's just the coolest tank ever...
Not Brawl, as the merchandise called him...:monkey3

Chimera 1
06-20-2008, 12:28 PM
I know allot of this movie will be filmed in Pennsylvania. I might have to sneak to Philly or Bethleham steel to see if I see any of the movie.

The Mike
06-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Some Arcee news:

Transformers 2's super-cool Arcee motorcycle

Dreamworks hired custom motorcycle experts RetroSBK to build six custom bikes for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen to play the part of beloved pink Autobot, Arcee.

RetroSBK owner Will Kenefick has been working ridiculous man hours getting the bikes ready in time for filming, estimating that 1273 hours were put in and that each bike cost $40,000, with $10,000 on paint alone (which added a further 1036 hours of work). On top of that, Kenefick has been on-set for repair and maintenance during filming, often going without sleep to keep Arcee looking sleek.

Arcee was left out of Transformers the first time around, but still got an action figure produced based on the designs. That motorcycle is pretty in pink.

Check out some samples of RetroSBK's work here and below.

http://www.bamkapow.com/ul/777-arceebike2.jpg

http://www.bamkapow.com/ul/778-arceebike.jpg

http://www.bamkapow.com/ul/1458-Arcee.bmp

The Ringer
06-21-2008, 08:44 PM
I can't wait!

The Mike
06-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Transformers Sequel Drops the "2"
Source: Superhero Hype!
June 22, 2008

While it was previously "announced" as "Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen," Superhero Hype! has learned that DreamWorks/Paramount has opted to make it Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen instead.

In related news, Jalopnik has posted spy photos of the new Bumblebee (the 2010 Chevy Camaro Z28) as well as an unknown Corvette concept.

Filming is currently taking place at the Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia for a June 26, 2009 release.

The Michael Bay-directed film stars Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, John Turturro, Isabel Lucas and Rainn Wilson.

http://jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/06/2010-Chevy-Camaro-Z28-front.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/06/2010-Chevy-Camaro-Z28-rear.jpg

SOLIDSNAKE
06-22-2008, 08:00 PM
great news guys !! Loved part 1 and I am sure part 2 will blow us all way.
I want to see soundwave, Laser beak, Ravege etc....

TOE
06-22-2008, 11:10 PM
i already knew Arcee was going to be in the movie since last year.

Any of you guys like the Saab Aero-X ? I hope it makes it in the film. Love the car :inlove

TOE
06-22-2008, 11:13 PM
there is also a better pic of Arcee. Full body shot. Not just the head.

TOE
06-22-2008, 11:16 PM
me want to to ride this motorcycle

http://i27.tinypic.com/28i0v7n.jpg

SOLIDSNAKE
06-22-2008, 11:24 PM
me want to to ride this motorcycle

http://i27.tinypic.com/28i0v7n.jpg

WOW !! thanks for the pic man !!

TOE
06-22-2008, 11:30 PM
no prob.

If you want Soundwave, I got that too :duff

The Mike
06-22-2008, 11:32 PM
While I get the need for updating Arcee she just doesn't have the same appeal as the old:

http://tfarchive.com/creative/content/344/wmd_arcee.jpg

http://x81.xanga.com/191c553067132168392616/w127557822.jpg

TOE
06-22-2008, 11:40 PM
none of the movie transformers appeal to me. They look very different from the original.

Also, here are some confirmed bots that will appear on the film:

Wheels :rock
Jetfire
The Twins (don't know these guys)
Stinger (don't know this dude either) could be an insecticon

The Mike
06-26-2008, 01:57 PM
http://www.toplessrobot.com/the_last_mimzy_movie_image_rainn_wilson-thumb.jpg

This just in! Rainn Wilson will star as Shia the Beef's astronomy teacher in Transformers 2, who's named—and I'm not making this up—Professor Colon. Isn't that funny? Isn't that ^^^^ing hilarious?! Because colons are used to poop, and no one likes nerdy science teachers! Ha! Ha ha! Oh Michael Bay, no wonder people regard you as competent filmmaker! Why, who could even think of such a magnificent joke, other than possibly a misbehaving kindergartner? There's more of a spoiler bout the classroom scene over at The Movie Blog, but I'm too busy clutching my sides in hysterical laughter to go check it out! If my laughter sounds a lot like sobbing, pay it no mind!

The Mike
06-26-2008, 01:59 PM
Transformers 2 Spoilers:

This information about Transformers 2 comes to me from a trusted source that reveals what could be a very significant plot detail for the upcoming Transformers movie including some info on Rainn Wilson’s role, and why Sam goes nuts. Check it out… this information comes from the set of the film:

It happens that they were in the classroom scene that was being shot yesterday with Rainn Wilson. The shoot was to cover two separate days within the movie, the first day of classes for Sam, and the second day of class.

On the first day of class, Sam goes crazy just before getting to class for some reason. It seems there is some object that he was exposed to that affected him, our guess is the splinter from the cube. Anyways, Rainn Wilson asks the class to turn to the first page of the text book (which, apparently, Rainn Wilson’s character is the professor of the class AND the writer of the Astronomy text book that they are using in class). Wilson’s character’s name is Professor Colon (pronounced: koh - lawn). Everyone except Sam turns to the first page. Sam, instead, read the entire book in 5 seconds by just flipping through it, then starts telling Wilson’s character about what parts of his book are wrong. He also starts talking about how Einstein was wrong. Sam gets up from his seat and goes up to the chalk board and starts writing a lot of weird symbols on the chalk board (probably Cryptonian). Then he starts asking why nobody understands and then he leaves class. On the second day of class, he apparently returns, but acts less crazy.

The reason we suspect that it is an object he touches that makes him crazy is because there was a scene shot earlier where he was on the phone Fox’s character Mikaela, and he was asking her if she had “it” and then told her to make sure she doesn’t touch “it”. Our guess is the “splinter” (left over piece of the Allspark Cube), but it could be something else, of course.

Oh, and the last scene that was filmed on Wednesday evening was of Sam arriving to class while riding the red motorcycle that people have seen in pictures. I don’t think that proves whether or not it is a Transformer or just a motorcycle, but it could be worthwhile information in the future.

My guess is that it would be a piece of the All Spark that Sam kept after thrusting it into Megatron. That would explain why Optimus Prime thought there was nothing left of the All Spark at the end of the flick.

End Spoilers.

Wanderer
06-26-2008, 03:12 PM
NICE! Keep those spoilers coming - love it

The Mike
06-27-2008, 10:31 AM
http://superherohype.com/nextraimages/tfrevenge.jpg

Revenge is Coming... 2009!
Source: Flickr
June 26, 2008

Yeah, this is cool...

It's on display at Hasbro Headquarters in Rhode Island.

You've probably seen lots of set photos and videos around the web from the filming for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen at Princeton, but why are they there? Director Michael Bay told New Jersey's The Times:

The university angle to the plot "is all about Sam growing up and going to college ... a teenager growing into a man," Bay said.

Bay, who said the Princeton campus reminds him of his alma mater, Wesleyan University, said he decided to put Princeton in the movie (though it won't be called Princeton) because the campus is so beautiful.

"I just love the look of the university," he said.

Meanwhile, Josh Duhamel gave Empire Online a cryptic clue:

"I guess who he’s working with is probably the biggest change," said Duhamel, before adding once more, presumably for emphasis. "Who he's working with."

Are the rumors about "The Fallen" in the movie's subtitle true? Will the Autobots and Decepticons have to team-up to beat the powerful Fallen, one of the 13 original Transformers?

uscmhicks
06-27-2008, 11:06 AM
sounds great !. I think Shia has always been the right guy for this , so many hated him in this ( and everything else really :lol ). Keep the spoilers coming ! :rock

Chimera 1
06-30-2008, 01:05 PM
Transformers 2 Spoilers:

The reason we suspect that it is an object he touches that makes him crazy is because there was a scene shot earlier where he was on the phone Fox’s character Mikaela, and he was asking her if she had “it” and then told her to make sure she doesn’t touch “it”. Our guess is the “splinter” (left over piece of the Allspark Cube), but it could be something else, of course.

End Spoilers.

Prime took a piece of the allspark out of megatrons chest at the end of the movie. Sam may have been exposed to long to the cube while he was running with it or when he put it in megatrons chest. The red bike wouldn't make sense since bumblebee is his protector so he would drive him not a motorcycle so my opinion is the bike is not a robot.

Eli26
06-30-2008, 02:35 PM
sounds great !. I think Shia has always been the right guy for this , so many hated him in this ( and everything else really :lol ). Keep the spoilers coming ! :rock

Shia rocks! I don't know how anyone can hate that kid. He's a great charismatic actor. Thought he was awesome since the movie Holes. Very underrated movie btw.

Adoptedscot
06-30-2008, 03:25 PM
Ive not seen the first transformers yet, guess i should watch that first, might order it from play now actually.
x

SOLIDSNAKE
07-01-2008, 12:44 PM
no prob.

HOOK US UP !!

DinoLast
07-07-2008, 06:13 AM
I want this one to be less about the humans, but from what I have read so far this will not be the case. Remember when we wanted a movie about Batman but we had to wait until Batman Begins when he finally became the main character. well I want that for Transformers

JGouse0498
07-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Shia rocks! I don't know how anyone can hate that kid. He's a great charismatic actor. Thought he was awesome since the movie Holes. Very underrated movie btw.

I'm not quite prepared to label him "charismatic" (to me, that denotes someone like Heath Ledger, Christian Bale, Johnny Depp, etc.) but I definitely agree that he has the talent to become a great actor if he is willing to work at his craft and take challenging roles. Case in point: who would've thought the Aussie from 10 Things I Hate About You would become the most chilling version of the Joker?

Shia was one of the more enjoyable aspects of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and I felt he not only had great comedic timing in Transformers but his performance made the premise more believable.

DarthNeil
07-07-2008, 10:17 AM
no prob.

....:banghead...

processing

processing

processing

:confused:

DarthNeil
07-08-2008, 08:34 AM
no prob.

cough cough...:confused:

uscmhicks
07-08-2008, 08:38 AM
cough cough...:confused:

yeah , cough cough already !. :rotfl:lol:monkey1

I really enjoyed the first movie , this one should be great !.
Something tells me it wont be as good as the first. I think if they make a trilogy the first will be the raiders of the series.

It always seems that way though with movies I guess.

DarthNeil
07-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Just a bump cause Toe I'm still waiting to see some Soundwave...:naughty

IronFingaz
07-10-2008, 03:31 PM
I think he just said that to make people feel like he was the man. But he didnt plan ahead and now people keep asking where the pics are :D

DarthNeil
07-10-2008, 03:32 PM
I think he just said that to make people feel like he was the man. But he didnt plan ahead and now people keep asking where the pics are :D

Then he, most assuredly, is NOT the man.:duh

IronFingaz
07-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Then he, most assuredly, is NOT the man.:duh

:lecture Indeed he is not.

The Mike
07-15-2008, 11:46 AM
http://thesuperficial.com//bfm_gallery/2008/07/0714%20Megan%20Fox%20backpack/post_image/post_image-0714_megan_fox_backpack_00.jpg

Megan Fox received explicit instructions from director Michael Bay before filming Transformers: Rise of the Fallen: "Fatten up, twiggy." Okay, maybe those weren't his exact words. He probably just crashed a car into airplane in slow motion and hoped she got the message. FOX News reports:

“I should have toned up for 'Transformers' but I’m really lazy. I had to put on weight,” she told Pop Tarts. “I’d lost a lot of weight and got really scrawny, but I was told I had to put on size for 'Transformers' because Michael [Bay, the director] doesn’t like skinny girls.”

While Michael Bay essentially put Megan on the map by making her erotically open the hood of a car/robot, she told the Daily Star she'd rather do more arty films. Preferably in the nude. Oh yeah, you just read that:

“I would love to do a movie naked – it would be beautiful. No one dares make that kind of film today. They did it in the 1930s in an arty way, so why not now?”

Um, I believe there's a word for "that kind of film." It's called porn. That said, Megan Fox should be allowed to follow her heart and live her dreams and whatever else needs to be said to get this thing done. What can I say? I support the arts.

The Mike
07-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Bay on Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Source: Entertainment Weekly
July 15, 2008

Entertainment Weekly talked to Michael Bay who didn't reveal much about Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, but did say the following:

When we were writing the script, I said to the writers, "I hate sequels that try to make it to the third movie. Pretend like we’re never having a third movie, so let's go for broke on the second one. I hate those cliffhangers! Let's just make this movie stand on its own." I really feel this movie is not a forced sequel. I think the script is really good, and I think it's got a lot of new stuff in it. There are a lot of rumors out there, but we've released a lot of fake stuff. We’ve done a really good job of keeping things secret.

Ra88
07-16-2008, 07:53 AM
I want this one to be less about the humans, but from what I have read so far this will not be the case. Remember when we wanted a movie about Batman but we had to wait until Batman Begins when he finally became the main character. well I want that for Transformers

The Transformers will have a lot more screentime, due to a bigger budget, the actor's strike, a plot involving far more Decepticon activity, etc.

Also, Batman didn't cost $250.000 everytime he was on screen for a minute.

Darth Waller
07-16-2008, 10:46 AM
Megan Fox: "I would love to do a movie naked – it would be beautiful. No one dares make that kind of film today. They did it in the 1930s in an arty way, so why not now?"

I'll be first in line. :banana :banana :banana

The Josh
07-16-2008, 11:00 AM
Megan Fox: "I would love to do a movie naked – it would be beautiful. No one dares make that kind of film today. They did it in the 1930s in an arty way, so why not now?"

I'll be first in line. :banana :banana :banana

Sounds like a movie worth the price of admission.

Blackhole
07-16-2008, 02:46 PM
Here's hoping for Batman's Tumbler in Transformers 2...

There's a pic somewhere...

TheObsoleteMan
07-16-2008, 02:48 PM
She needs a few more tattoos. :monkey4

King Darkness
07-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Here's hoping for Batman's Tumbler in Transformers 2...

There's a pic somewhere...

http://www.jesterpictures.com/jolin/photoshops/tumbler/tumblerhi.jpg

OK SITHLORD
07-16-2008, 02:50 PM
http://thesuperficial.com//bfm_gallery/2008/07/0714%20megan%20fox%20backpack/post_image/post_image-0714_megan_fox_backpack_00.jpg

megan fox received explicit instructions from director michael bay before filming transformers: Rise of the fallen: "fatten up, twiggy." okay, maybe those weren't his exact words. He probably just crashed a car into airplane in slow motion and hoped she got the message. Fox news reports:

?i should have toned up for 'transformers' but i?m really lazy. I had to put on weight,? She told pop tarts. ?i?d lost a lot of weight and got really scrawny, but i was told i had to put on size for 'transformers' because michael [bay, the director] doesn?t like skinny girls.?

While michael bay essentially put megan on the map by making her erotically open the hood of a car/robot, she told the daily star she'd rather do more arty films. Preferably in the nude. Oh yeah, you just read that:

?i would love to do a movie naked ? It would be beautiful. No one dares make that kind of film today. They did it in the 1930s in an arty way, so why not now??

Um, i believe there's a word for "that kind of film." it's called porn. That said, megan fox should be allowed to follow her heart and live her dreams and whatever else needs to be said to get this thing done. What can i say? I support the arts.

she is so hot, love to see her naked!!::D

cjk1000000
07-16-2008, 02:58 PM
http://www.jesterpictures.com/jolin/photoshops/tumbler/tumblerhi.jpg

WHAT THE HELL! I know I'm late, but where did this come from?!!!

-CJK

King Darkness
07-16-2008, 03:02 PM
WHAT THE HELL! I know I'm late, but where did this come from?!!!

-CJK

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37528&highlight=tumbler

The Mike
07-16-2008, 06:33 PM
Update! Even more goodies for Transformers fans! The guys over at Jalopnik have uncovered a new concept car that is supposedly involved in the film. At the bottom you'll see a new photo of the Corvette concept (to the right I believe) as well as the rest of the robot line-up from the shoot taking place at Edwards Air Force Base. Hopefully this should get those of you just a little more excited for this sequel!

http://www.firstshowing.net/img/transformers-2-silver-car-new.jpg

Sick Boy 82
07-22-2008, 08:05 PM
Cause I can't wait, here is a little something extra for the fans going to SDCC!!

They are handing out new Giant Robot T-Shirts at the Paramount booth at SDCC!! Someone pick me up an XXL one PLEASE!!!!

http://www.firstshowing.net/img/biggergiantfingrobotscoming-full.jpg

They will of course be uncensored!!!! Even better!

Full article here at Firstshowing.net:

Transformers 2 - Even Bigger Giant ^^^^^king Robots Are Coming! (http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/07/22/transformers-2-even-bigger-giant-fking-robots-are-coming/)

Eli26
07-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Cause I can't wait, here is a little something extra for the fans going to SDCC!!

They are handing out new Giant Robot T-Shirts at the Paramount booth at SDCC!! Someone pick me up an XXL one PLEASE!!!!

http://www.firstshowing.net/img/biggergiantfingrobotscoming-full.jpg

They will of course be uncensored!!!! Even better!

Full article here at Firstshowing.net:

Transformers 2 - Even Bigger Giant ^^^^^king Robots Are Coming! (http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/07/22/transformers-2-even-bigger-giant-fking-robots-are-coming/)

Count me in for wanting a t-shirt as well, but in a medium. lol :)

The Mike
07-29-2008, 11:47 PM
The Fallen Confirmed for Transformers Sequel
Source: MTV July 29, 2008

MTV talked to IDW Publishing, which is working on a five-part prequel miniseries to Michael Bay's Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen titled "Transformers: Destiny" that will bridge the gap between the first and second movie. What IDW Publishing says confirms the rumor that "The Fallen" in the title is indeed the villain:

"[We're going to] explore the background of The Fallen — the main villain of the movie — as well as expand on the 'Reign of Starscream' story that we're doing and tie everything in to what this next movie is going to be," explained writer Chris Mowry, who partners on the book with artist Alex Milne. "The next movie starts out with just tons of action and there’s obviously going to be a lot of questions, so we’re hoping to answer some of those beforehand."

I'm interested to see the actual film version of The Fallen

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8991/fallentf2we1.jpg

ffejeromdiks
07-31-2008, 12:14 AM
I'm interested to see the actual film version of The Fallen

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8991/fallentf2we1.jpg

Damn it -_-
Well I'll be happy with the movie as long as Megatron comes back, you cant have transformers without Megatron.

The Mike
08-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Megatron May Return as a...
Source: CHUD August 4, 2008

CHUD has posted an interesting story on how Megatron might return in Michael Bay's Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, opening in theaters on June 26, 2009. Here's a clip:

OK, I don't think there's a soul out there who will be surprised when Megatron returns in Transformers 2. If the current incarnation of the script follows the beats of a previous incarnation (which did not feature The Fallen), Megatron may be getting brought back by the Autobots, who need him to conquer the new menace. But I've learned that this time he won't be that weird alien jet. This time he's a tank.

Megatron apparently was a tank in the Transformers Generation 2 comic or toys or something (I don't know, I just looked it up on Wikipedia and I still don't get it), so this has some precedent. I imagine this is as close as we'll get to seeing him be a gun, since the movies appear to eschew the sort of size shifting antics that the comics and cartoons embraced.