• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

STAR WARS PF NO MOrE ROOM SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vader70450

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Got a few SW PFs left I want to get rid of..all are mint some havent even been on display....no room...LOWERED PRICES ON HAN AND LUKE..

GONE

these prices do not include shipping...International buyers pay shipping...I am also open to offers...

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback man....I will check ebay...see some going prices...not gonna loose my ass on these tho...some I paid close to retail....

Last edited:
Hey Guys

Got a few SW PFs left I want to get rid of..all are mint some havent even been on display....no room...UPDATED PRICES

Darth Vader $450.00 (displayed briefly)
Darth Maul EXC. $300.00 (displayed briefly)
Obi-Wan Kenobi -$200.00 (never displayed)
Boba Fett $250.00 (never displayed)
Han Solo $200.00 (never displayed)
Luke $200.00 (never displayed)

these prices include shipping in the US ONLY...International buyers pay shipping

Trade Wants: Classic Spiderman PF., Exc. Wolverine, Venom Bust, Spiderman Red Bust, Grey Hulk, Hard Hero Captain America, hard Hero Ironman RED...pm offers

i think you could get more than your adjusted prices. btw, buyer beware on the red hh im. the paint on mine was so ugly, i had to sell it. looked like crap compared to the rest of my im collection.

Damn vader I hope you move them. If not next pay I may take a Luke or Han. Good luck man! :duff

Back