• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Connery Bond! Brosnan Bond! Movie Maniacs 7 Hicks, Robocop! Nightcrawler!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
LOW PRICES! Movie Maniacs 7 Hicks, Robocop "MIB"! X2 Nightcrawler 12" figure NEW!

Hi everyone. I'm in a BIG money bind right now, and need to sell some of my collection. Here's what I have to offer:

1.) Nightcrawler 12" figure by Toy Biz - features a good likeness of actor Alan Cumming. It is a "roto" figure and has some articulation. It was made by Toy Biz in 2003 for X2: X-Men United. He is still on his unopened card box. I am asking $10.00 shipped for it. STILL FOR SALE AS OF 06/16/08 *** NEW UPDATED LOWER PRICE! ***

NightcrawlerX212inchfigureToyBiz200.jpg

2.) Robocop - Movie Maniacs 7 figure still "M.I.B.". A very cool figure of Robocop in his undamaged condition. Made by McFarlane Toys in 2004. I am asking $10.00 shipped for him. STILL FOR SALE AS OF 06/16/08 *** NEW UPDATED LOWER PRICE! ***

RobocopMovieManiacs7McFarlane2004.jpg

3.) Corporal Dwayne Hicks - Movie Maniacs 7 figure - "M.I.B.". It was made by McFarlane Toys in 2004. The VERY UNIQUE thing about the figure's card is that it is TRILINGUAL! :cool: It has writing on it in English, French and Spanish on the front and back of it. Plus, the fact that this is everyone's favorite Colonial Marine. Sure, it's not the "Holy Grail" Hot Toys one, but it's still very cool! I am asking $15.00 shipped for it. STILL FOR SALE AS OF 06/16/08 *** NEW UPDATED LOWER PRICE! ***

HicksMM7TrilingualMcF2004boxfront.jpg

HicksMM7TrilingualtextEnglishFrench.jpg

I hope you guys are looking for these figures and can help me out! I'd really appreciate it! :D Thanks!

All of these figures have been safely stored in a "climate-controlled", "smoke-free" and "pet-free" storage room since I first bought them. I always take great care of all of my things.

Please send me a Private Message or an e-mail with any offers and questions. The prices on all of the figures ARE NEGOTIABLE. Let's talk about it. I will take Paypal as the form of payment for all of these figures.

I am a verified Paypal member with a Confirmed shipping address. Check out my positive feedback on eBay under my eBay user ID: "jedimike2" and on this board. If you want to see any more pictures of these figures check them out at my Photo Bucket picture gallery at this link:

https://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z104/JediMike71/?start=all

Last edited:
BUMP! No one out there wants any of these figures at all? C'mon. Not even the two awesome "MIB" James Bond figures? :confused: I need some help guys. Help a fellow SSF board member out please. Thanks again! :D

BUMP again! No takers on any of my stuff? Even the James Bond SS figures? Wow. C'mon guys. Anyone.... :confused: ?????????

i would if i could but i'm about to have to sell off some of my own stuff due to health inssurance changes and i'm trying to do everything i can to hold onto my Hicks with Les headsculpt and paint job so i can relate. the connery bond looks great though good luck.

id like that brosnan bond but i gotta wait about a week. i went a little crazy with the spending early this week.

Mike, would you be willing to take a little less for the Connery if I buy Pierce, too? Sorry if this comes off as an insult.:monkey1 I did read the description. I'm just strapped for cash as well.

Get back to me when you can.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi "Mr. Fusion" aka Josh. I just sent you a PM today about the Connery and Brosnan Bonds. Let's talk....! :D

Okay everyone. As of right now, the Sean Connery Dr. No James Bond Sideshow Toys figure, and the Pierce Brosnan Die Another Day James Bond are both in a PENDING status.

Still available for sale right now are my Nightcrawler Toy Biz "Roto" 12" figure, the Movie Maniacs 7 Robocop and Cpl. Hicks. Check those out! :D

Okay, I'm doing that cleanup now. Try sending me a PM in a few minutes. Thank you.

Last edited:
Okay, I've deleted some messages and made some room now, AR-Ballistic. Try replying to my PM to you now. It should be okay.

i just realized i bought a Gimli from you on ebay right now lol

Cool Viper12383! Thanks! Did you want the Hot Toys Aragorn 12" too? It didn't sell. Send me a PM today and we'll talk about him...if you want him. I could give him to you pretty cheap if you want him. Let me know. Thanks! :D

Sorry again AR-Ballistic. I cleaned out some space again in my PM inbox. Go ahead and send your PM to me. I replied to yours tonight. Thanks again!

Here's the latest update on this thread.

The Sideshow Pierce Brosnan - "Die Another Day" James Bond 12" figure is now... SOLD! Congrats go out to board member "superado"! Thanks again Ray!

Okay, one final chance guys. Here it is... **** If there is still ANY board member out there that is willing to give me $150.00 for the SS Sean Connery James Bond...then let's talk. Send me an e-mail or a PM. Serious people please. It has got to be for that $150.00 FIRM with paying by PAYPAL and you have a "confirmed" shipping address with Paypal. That is the only way I would be willing to sell it. Plus, we'll talk about it all first before I decide. Thanks! *****

Movie Maniacs 7 Robocop and Cpl. Hicks with the trilingual card are both still for sale. The Toy Biz "roto" Nightcrawler 12" is also still for sale. Please send me a PM if you are interested in them. Thanks!

Last edited:
BUMP! :D

Okay, I still have the Movie Maniacs 7 - Robocop, and Cpl. Hicks, and the X2 X-Men United "Roto" Nightcrawler 12" figure, and the 12" Dr. No Sean Connery as James Bond for sale. Please ONLY serious interested board members willing to pay the $150 shipped for the Connery Bond. Thanks!

BUMP...UP...ONCE AGAIN! :banghead

Everything is still available for sale except the Die Another Day Pierce Brosnan James Bond SS figure. It is now SOLD and has been shipped to board member, "superado". Thanks again Ray! :D

BUMP...for today!

No takers for the MM7 Robocop, and Cpl. Hicks? :confused:

How about the 12" "roto" Nightcrawler?

Finally, how about the awesome Sean Connery as James Bond from Dr. No? :confused: I was going to give it a few more days. If I don't have one interested board member for him by this coming Sunday I will take Connery off of my sale.

Please check out my other thread for the completed 12" Brandon Lee vinyl model kit as THE CROW, and Brandon Lee THE CROW Movie Maniacs 2 figure! Take a look! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back