• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1:1 Scale UDA Venom Head Bust $175!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mista305

Super Freak
Reaction score
Original SRP $375 They only made 300 Of them!! My price $175 Plus shipping $20-$35 depending on where you are(these are huge and ship oversized)!! European members this piece is $100 to ship to anywhere in the EU via USPS Priority Mail!! These will be ready to ship next week and I have a few of them.

When disgraced reporter Eddie Brock merged with the black symbiotic alien costume shunned by Peter Parker, they became Spider-Man's greatest foe - Venom! This 15" tall bust, a limited edition of 300 pieces, captures all the malice in Venom's alien visage as sculpted by Larry Malott. Limited to an edition of 300, each piece will be hand numbered on the bottom of the base. Comes pained and ready to display.

d5d2_1.JPG

sorry to say it but the quality on those were poor...atleast the ones I saw...hopefully it was a bad one in the bunch...good luck with the sale

sorry to say it but the quality on those were poor...atleast the ones I saw...hopefully it was a bad one in the bunch...good luck with the sale

This pretty tempting...does anyone have this piece already and have some good pics?

I think Yexel has it but I don't think it was really clear in that shot.

I heard the same thing..I have sold about 15 of these and have not had any complaints..I think if you bought one at the original price it may not have been worth it...but at a discount we have had a lot of happy customers!!

consider it sold Mista.. i'll take it..

thanks I just got your pm..I do have a couple left..

Back