official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaphorge

Archbishop of Bologna!!!
Reaction score
060208snakeeyes.jpg

I'm impressed. Sold.

What do you guys think they will or should do with the box art?

I'm really hoping for something drawn ala the original figures, but I don't have my hopes up. If they use photos I hope they put them in action poses rather than standing around or face shots.

The nostalgic part of me would love for them to put these figures on cards, blisters like the original figures but I know that's not gonna happen. I was assume something "Classified" similar to a mix of The Dead boxes and the Star Wars boxes. I will own two Snake Eyes for sure.

damn!! i was gonna try to pass on this line but now i dont know. decisions, decisions. just when i thought i was gonna focus more on Hot Toys, SS brings on 2 spectacular looking hobbits, a darth vader in the works, and now this guy. looks like the scale is tipping in the other direction again.:lol

There is a thread called "sneak peak" but thats rather vague for eventual conversation about the specific figure.

This and maybe Cobra Commander is all I will buy. It looks fantastic. I just can't go to far with this line. You know the real soldiers will be announced soon. By that I mean Dutch and crew. :rock

I'm not sure how far and deep I will go into the line, but I absolutely want:

Snake Eyes
Cobra Commander
Destro
Storm Shadow
Major Bludd
Baroness
Scarlett
Duke
General Hawk
Zartan

I'm not sure how far and deep I will go into the line, but I absolutely want:

Snake Eyes
Cobra Commander
Destro
Storm Shadow
Major Bludd
Baroness
Scarlett
Duke
General Hawk
Zartan

My want list also, except I'd take Serpentor and the Twins over Duke and Hawk.

Back