• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Stealth Iron Man Comiquette and Thing PF EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick Boy 82

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really don't want to sell these, but I figured as my space constraints are running low and I need to pay for some other items, I would put them out there. I will take Paypal and I will also ship Internationally if requested. Any questions please ask.

SIM #1109: He is near mint, with one small scratch on the inside of his knee armor on the raised knee, which cannot really be seen. I don't know how it got there as this is a replacment. I will post pics tonight if people are interested.

I would rather not put him on eBay, as I really don't like the people there and would rather that someone on the boards got him. He is packed up and ready to go. PM me with offers please. $650 Shipped in US If nothing, he goes to ebay this weekend.

SSC Marines Drake MIB: $115 Shipped in the Continental US, with Tracking # and Insurance. I will ship to Canada and International for additional fees.

Thing PF EX MIB #623: I got him and once I did, he really doesn't do it for me. I only took him out once to check him out and he went right back into the box, as there is no room in my tiny little place for him. :monkey2 I will sell him for exactly what I paid from SSC, which was $382 including shipping.

I would also take some trades for the Thing PF EX:

SSC Captain America Reg PF

And 2 or 3 of the Bowen Statues, depending on your trade:
Bowen Juggernaut FS
Bowen Gambit FS
Bowen Colossus FS
Bowen Sabretooth FS
Bowen Cyclops FS (Modern)
Bowen Deadpool FS
Bowen Apocalypse FS
Bowen Phoenix FS
Bowen Dark Phoenix FS
Bowen Iceman FS
Bowen Classis Spiderman FS
Bowen Wolverine FS

Let me know!

Just search my name here in the Feedback thread and only good things.

Myy eBay name as well: zlonavy

Again, please ask any relevant questions and thanks for looking.

-Zack :D

Last edited:
Bump and here is the picture of the SIM and of the flaw on the inner knee armor.

img0253fa3.jpg

White spot was styrofoam
img0266fc1.jpg

Taint he beautiful!

img0268kb0.jpg

img0264ic9.jpg

img0263wp6.jpg

Morning bump!!

The flaw is a small scratch, not at all a crack or anything serious like that. I will take another photo tonight so that flaw is more in focus. And when you pose hime you cannot see it. You can really only see it when you are looking down into the knee guard from above.

If you got a Thing that was painted well then Ill Jedi may have a point. Right now he may be easily available but if there is one thing we have learned about Marvel is that things tend to disappear and dry up suddenly. (hehe pun :lol)

Yeah, I'm a big proponent of payment plans. If I can't afford something all at once I ask and when selling I'll always offer it up. I know how hard it can be to come up with that kinda money.

Word. This hobby is really expensive so I like to offer them to my friends as well.

I also appreciate Sideshow's flex pay option. I think I am going to choose that one for the new 1:1 Iron Man bust that's coming. :D :rock

I also appreciate Sideshow's flex pay option. I think I am going to choose that one for the new 1:1 Iron Man bust that's coming. :D :rock
Good call!

To be honest, if it wasn't for Flexpay, I wouldn't have half of the stuff I've bought. Makes it so much easier to acquire this stuff. SSC you :rock

Good call!

To be honest, if it wasn't for Flexpay, I wouldn't have half of the stuff I've bought. Makes it so much easier to acquire this stuff. SSC you :rock

:rock

Yeah, I have it on order right now but I am going to switch it to flex pay because $700 hitting at once will be tough, really tough. :horror

Back