• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS medicom MGS4 old snake with custom head #READ INFO#

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunk_leprechaun

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've got a medicom old snake. The original medicom head+neck has been removed and replaced with a custom headsculpt( removable solid eye + real cloth bandana ). I have his tactical harness and the rest of the getup, knife,pistol etc & the stand. He does not come with the m4 or the original medicom head+neck though, I threw those away.

The figure hasn't been displayed..I took the figure out of box, fitted new head and placed it back in box where its been for the last month and a half. His suit has no flaws ,tears or paint peeling off. Comes with original box.

Asking $110 shipped.

I'll ship with 24 hours of receiving payment by EMS ( 3 - 5 days, includes tracking ).

I'd also be wlling to trade for a HT PMC 2005 figure as long as the muscle body( including feet & pegs) and headsculpt are in perfect condition. I dont really care if any other accessories are missing.

P.M. me with any questions

Cheers!
Nanda:gun

Last edited:
sorry bout being so late. Been very busy lately..right so here

DSC02296.jpg

DSC02297.jpg

for scale referance ( posed next to HT muscular body and TT body )

DSC02298.jpg

Back