Something new

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabel Skyfire

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello all ... I'm 25 Female from Vegas NV ... :horror yes yes I know its shocking to have a girl around, and I've heard of the he/she ... I AM FEMALE, and I'm here to make your lives HELL!!!:devil ... just kidding :lol I hope me being a girl dosen't change anything ... think of me as one of the guy.
I'm a new collector, about 3 year slowing growing. I have two Mcfarlane set's and American Mcgee's Alice(most but not full set), along with the game
th_Mcf001.jpg
Alice-1.jpg
th_Mcf002.jpg

I also have World of WarCraft series 1 and series 2 and 3 pre-ordered, i play WOW as well. I have pre-ordered a few things from sideshow like 'Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark', 'Blood Elf Rogue VS Draenei Paladin' and more. Then theres little things here and there. As everyone has already notice one of my fave star wars jedi is Aayla Secura :D ... I have her unleashed and i'm getting the SDCC 12"(wish I had more stuff of her). CAN'T WAIT FOR COMIC CON!!!:rock
What more can I say? ... hope to see you guy around
Later Daze

G'day Isabel Skyfire

Welcome to the forums. :wave

The important question is..... are you Horde or Alliance ?? :D :D

I hope you enjoy your time here, there are are some good people here, fortunately for now the good outweigh the few bad apples.

And.... Beware of Dingos :wacky

Last edited:
Welcome...

If Indy's going to be one of your first SSC then you're really starting with a bang.:gun:D

Welkome......... A friend of ill Jedi may be a friend of mine... :peace

Back